HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Scorpio Alarm Harness Plug Now Available NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
FasterThanStink

Pro
posted May 19, 2006 03:50 PM        
Scorpio Alarm Harness Plug Now Available

I just talked to Scorpio and the wiring harness plug in for the ZX-14 is now shipping. I ordered one so it should be here Monday. I'll feel much better with an alarm system on this show stopper.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FasterThanStink's homepage. 
dbeadling

Zone Head
posted May 19, 2006 03:52 PM        
I just chain the wife to mine.....she bites
  Ignore this member   
dbeadling

Zone Head
posted May 19, 2006 07:01 PM        
is that the alarm in the magazines. the harness plug is extra isnt it ? It looks like a great system.how long do you think it will take you to hook it up? and where will you put it...not much room under the seat. have yet to find the cup holder on mine....its hard to drink my coffee going down the road at 80 mph...it seems to be the sweet spot on this bike...the cops are going to love us...I have my bel rx 65 wired up to a center stem mount on mine with an ear phone so I can ride and hear it if my speed kreeps up a little.I love the power but dont like ridding really fast all the time. its bad for your public image to be a bat out of hell on one wheel all the time
  Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted May 19, 2006 07:11 PM        
FST....got a contact for us bro?

Ignore this member   
FasterThanStink

Pro
posted May 19, 2006 07:55 PM        
USA 800-428-0440 / INTL 480-951-1109
For the ZX-14 connector order it direct. I think it was about $19.00. If you get the alarm make sure you get the latest version with the new rechargeable, waterproof remote. It is a huge improvement over the old one. Smaller and lighter also. Shop around for prices. I'm getting mine at a local dealer.

Press Release:
Scorpio introduces the next step in security products with the new SR-i500SW. It features the industry's first impact resistant, water-proof, LCD controller that combines both remote and paging capabilities. This controller utilizes a durable, more compact design allowing it to be attached to the ignition key with out fear of damage to the bike or controller.

A series of underwater and drop tests were conducted to ensure operation under all conditions. In addition, the new controller adds the convenience of a built-in rechargeable battery and charger. The SR-i500SW also features a redesigned back-up battery system that activates both the siren and transmitter in case of a sudden power loss.

Standard features of all the SR series systems include: FM 2 way technology with up to a ½ mile range, a built-in accelerometer, hermetically sealed module, and an integrated 120dB siren.

For simple installation, all the SR series systems offer optional factory style connector kits that simply plug into the motorcycle's wiring harness.

Aritronix Ltd.?16055 N. Dial Blvd. Suite B-10?Scottsdale, AZ 85260?(480)951-1109 Fax (480)951-1157
?sales@aritronix.com.
scorpioalarms.com

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FasterThanStink's homepage. 
dbeadling

Zone Head
posted May 19, 2006 11:29 PM        
looks great ....thank you for the info.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Scorpio Alarm Harness Plug Now Available NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20796012878418 seconds processing time