HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Pulled my deposit NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
chriscollins

Novice Class
posted April 21, 2006 04:53 AM        
Pulled my deposit

Went to the dealer yesterday and pulled my deposit, I sold my 2002 ZX12R last november and put my deposit on one. then they told me i would have one by second week in february I wanted to take it to Daytona for bike week. Now im going to wait for a 07 I still have my 04 ZX10R for this summer. they are still going to call me when it comes in so i can look at it . the stress was just to much.

Ignore this member     
rond

Parking Attendant
posted April 21, 2006 05:28 AM        
I am pulling mine today. Similar situation. Just tired of if.
  Ignore this member     
EASY

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 05:33 AM        
Wish I had a deposit to pull---I paid cash for the whole damn bike back in Feb. In retrospect, a really dumb move. If they are not in by the end of next week--thats it.
  Ignore this member    Click here to send EASY an AIM message. 
BobC

Pro
posted April 21, 2006 05:33 AM        
Lucky for me I have a really good dealer. Took my order without a deposit and I'm 2nd on his list of would be ZX14 owners.
When the bike arrives I can make a decision. If I don't want it he's got other people queuing up to buy it and I've still got my GSX-R. An "everyone wins" situation.

2012 ZZR1400 in Golden Blazed Green
Brock CT Full System. etc
Max: 203.1 in 1 mile (so far)

Ignore this member   
Varooom

Novice Class
posted April 21, 2006 05:58 AM        
I pulled mine a month ago. Same story, put a deposite down back in November (Sept 16th is when the first official notice came out from Kawasaki). We were promised a Feb delivery. Even in January when I called the Kawasaki Customer Service number in California I was told Feb 06.
BITE ME KAWASAKI!!!
I bought a 06 Harley Electra Glide for the wife and me. I will keep my 2000 ZX12 for roosting.
Most companies are talking 07s already for christ's sake. Kawasaki still cant deliver thier 06s.

Varoom

BTW: BITE ME KAWASAKI!!! its a shame, looks like a nice bike.

Did I mention, BITE ME KAWASAKI!!!!

Ignore this member   
Nixter

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 06:03 AM        
I feel your frustration, but how can you pull your deposit the same week the first units start getting delivered??

Ignore this member   
Squareman357

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 06:13 AM        
Every deposit pulled means more for someone else. I've still got my deposit down, riding to work every day on my CBR1100XX, and waiting patiently now that folks have actually taken delivery. It should be soon...I can wait a few more days.

Square
'06 Ebony Metallic ZX-14 - "Delilah"
'02 Silver CBR1100XX - "Stormcloud"
'04 GS500F - "Wife's Bike"

Ignore this member    Click here to send Squareman357 an AIM message. 
nightmare

Pro
ACP Racing
posted April 21, 2006 07:19 AM        
Yeap! Just keep a pullin and I'll actually get to choose the bike and color I want. HA hA ha !!!!
ACP Racing

Ignore this member    Click here to visit nightmare's homepage. 
chriscollins

Novice Class
posted April 21, 2006 07:33 AM        
quote:
I feel your frustration, but how can you pull your deposit the same week the first units start getting delivered??

Well im still first on the list......they are still going to call me. I want a blue one but they still wont know what color will be the first untill it arives. If first one ends up blue ill probably buy it but it will weigh heavy on my mind because 07's will be out in less time than ive already waited. Ill just have to see.

Ignore this member     
Michael Lee

Zone Head
Purchase Ivy
posted April 21, 2006 07:54 AM        
Hope someone pulls their deposit in the Charlotte Area
I'd like to take the motor of of a 14 and put it in my 'ole.school.zuk'

And maybe the wheels
and rotors and radial mounts
and 5.8 tank
and the front ends pretty cool
maybe the tail.lights az well
lastly the clocks

That should be enough

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted April 21, 2006 08:03 AM        
quote:

no kidding... seems more than a little bizarre to me!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
tslewisz

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 08:07 AM        
quote:
quote:

no kidding... seems more than a little bizarre to me!

+1

Ignore this member   
ZREXER

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 08:32 AM        
Pulling your deposit now would be like a cancer patient who originally thought he had terminal cancer and was planning assisted suicide, finds out he is cured, but goes ahead with the assisted suicide anyway!
  Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
Gunner's a FAG.
posted April 21, 2006 09:02 AM        
Real men just wait it out, we don't pull depo's. More for the rest of us!

2008 ZX14 - stretched...PCIII, timing advance, etc...
2009 Concours 14 - AreaP exhaust, PCIII etc...
1999 HD Road King 120 RWHP/125 RWTQ...serious engine build.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
ZREXER

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 09:37 AM        
quote:

Hey 'fastest', whats your current bike status? Sounded like you would have your hands on one by this weekend, is this still going to happen?

Ignore this member   
chriscollins

Novice Class
posted April 21, 2006 09:38 AM        
Also there is a real nice Rousch Mustang at the dealer right next to the motor cycle shop!!!! ill let you guys know what color comes in here first. Currently there is no deposit on it.
  Ignore this member     
chriscollins

Novice Class
posted April 21, 2006 09:49 AM        
Im still going to buy one for sure 06 or 07
  Ignore this member     
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted April 21, 2006 10:39 AM        Edited By: dubious on 22 Apr 2006 07:15
I pulled out too.
Maybe later this year or next.
He has full payment, and could not commit one of 1st 2 bikes, even though I was first deposit, and first pre paid buyer.
his reason was I did not choose the right color, even though i no longer have any preferance except a bike.
My deal was considerably lower than full retail, therefor they don't care, when they can sell it to someone else for full MSRP.

In fact after talking to Rubber pants, (were from same area) they told him thay had a black one for him if he wanted it next week.
Fuckers stiffed our written agreement, cause they could make another $1500.
Well, iI will probably buy at least a dozen more bikes in my lifetime, and will never step foot in that store.

whatever.
I had enough of the bulshit.
I guess I will invest the money in some oil stocks for the time being.

Ignore this member   
Michael Lee

Zone Head
Purchase Ivy
posted April 21, 2006 10:58 AM        Edited By: Michael Lee on 21 Apr 2006 11:02
quote:
I pulled out too.
He has full payment, and could not commit one of 1st 2 bikes, even though I was first deposit, and first pre paid buyer.
whatever.

Damn that sucks 'paid in full' and still no commitment
That means he's using your payment as his capital
Once he commits a bike to you his 'floorplan' will be due once delivered
He's better off stringing you out . . . . . . . . . . . and collecting on the other deposits only

NEVER PAY A BIKE IN FULL

Ignore this member   
rond

Parking Attendant
posted April 21, 2006 12:51 PM        
I was told I would get a black one. Found out every bike in Irving is Red. Already got a red bike , red corvette , red airplane. I wanted Black and I ain't gonna wait no more no more. I ain't gonna wait no more. (for an 06)
  Ignore this member     
reynoldss

Expert Class
posted April 21, 2006 03:30 PM        
quote:

Real men would stick to their priciples and tell kawi to f off. Thats whats wrong with this f****ng country now , people let people walk all over their ass. I'm having a hard time handing a wad of hundreds that would choke a elephant to some s.o.b. that has lied to me time and time again. Expecially the same fuckers that blowed our grandfathers nuts off . I'm not giving them no more of my hard earned money when they're the reason theres a lot of people in this country not doing wortha shit. But you guys can keep fattning their wallets, but do me a favor when you pick up your 14, ask em if you can bend over and take it once more for old time sake. No forget that last part you get that when you sell it.

Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
Gunner's a FAG.
posted April 21, 2006 05:14 PM        
quote:
quote:

Hey 'fastest', whats your current bike status? Sounded like you would have your hands on one by this weekend, is this still going to happen?

Nope, the Kaw rep lied to my dealer in telling him that the truck left Vancouver last week. Now the dealer has indicated that the truck left on the 18th with 20 bikes destined for Quebec as the 1st round of bikes, with 2 destined for him. I would think that the bikes will be here this coming week -- takes about 5 days to truck from BC to Montreal...that's if the rep was telling the truth...what a jackoff...

fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
Gunner's a FAG.
posted April 21, 2006 05:26 PM        
quote:
quote:

Real men would stick to their priciples and tell kawi to f off. Thats whats wrong with this f****ng country now , people let people walk all over their ass. I'm having a hard time handing a wad of hundreds that would choke a elephant to some s.o.b. that has lied to me time and time again. Expecially the same fuckers that blowed our grandfathers nuts off . I'm not giving them no more of my hard earned money when they're the reason theres a lot of people in this country not doing wortha shit. But you guys can keep fattning their wallets, but do me a favor when you pick up your 14, ask em if you can bend over and take it once more for old time sake. No forget that last part you get that when you sell it.

Bull-fucking-Shit...I have plenty of other rides, so it's not crucial. For those who back out now...do you really think it'll make a diff at Kaw? Like they give a fuck...Your bike will go to someone else; they know you'll be back to get one later anyway. This happens all the time in every business, it's nothing new. You sound like a real jackoff "Expecially the same fuckers that blowed our grandfathers nuts off"? You were obvioualy not waiting on one in any case...so why don't you find somewhere else to spew your garbage? Grammar /spelling 101 might be a good idea too and nothing's wrong with this country, just the morons like you living in it -- jerk.

fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
Gunner's a FAG.
posted April 21, 2006 05:29 PM        
quote:
I pulled out too.
his reason was I did not choose the right color, even though i no longer have any preferance except a bike.
My deal was considerably lower than full retail, therefor they don't care, when they can sell it to someone else for full MSRP.

whatever.

Too bad man...your dealer sounds like a real dick...probably sold it out from under ya for mo money...as you suspect. He should choke on it.

bigbore4

Zone Head
posted April 21, 2006 05:53 PM        
Reynolds.....

Sounds like you more critical issues other than getting f'd out of a 14. You would probably benefit more from some sort of counseling rather than riding around on the fastest production bike ever built.
Maybe invest in some higher education too, before you spew forth all sorts of baseless garbage.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Pulled my deposit NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.725769042969 seconds processing time