HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Dealer called today 2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
girlee

Expert Class
Wile E. 1 - SV650S 2002
posted April 19, 2006 12:05 PM        
Dealer called today 2

Said it will be here this afternoon ~ Red

Isn't that always the way I get my surgery today and his bike comes in the same day

so stay tuned for more ...

Does he to shiny new RED ZX14 or stay home with the wife ....

What would you do?

Ignore this member   
Squareman357

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 12:07 PM        
I would RUN to the new bike...after all, you've been there the whole time, but that shiny new ZX-14 hasn't, and she'll need some "quality time" too LOL!

Square
'06 Ebony Metallic ZX-14 - "Delilah"
'02 Silver CBR1100XX - "Stormcloud"
'04 GS500F - "Wife's Bike"

Ignore this member    Click here to send Squareman357 an AIM message. 
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
Gunner's a FAG.
posted April 19, 2006 12:10 PM        
RUN man RUN!!! Post pics too!

2008 ZX14 - stretched...PCIII, timing advance, etc...
2009 Concours 14 - AreaP exhaust, PCIII etc...
1999 HD Road King 120 RWHP/125 RWTQ...serious engine build.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
tool man

Needs a job
posted April 19, 2006 03:16 PM        
Its real its red its real red Pics to follow I have touched it !!!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted April 19, 2006 03:29 PM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 19 Apr 2006 15:29
Went by my dealer today and NOTHING ...He has not heard a word From Kawi about the zx14 ... damn damn damn ... This would suck if i'm the last one to get one ..!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
FasterThanStink

Pro
posted April 19, 2006 03:55 PM        
quote:

Your baboon ass or the bike?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FasterThanStink's homepage. 
cls

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 03:56 PM        
I put down a deposit over 6 months ago for this thing. My dealer still knows nothing. About delivery, anyway...He did allow as to the hold-up being something to do w/the gas tank. The repair possibly required some painting (Touch-up only?). No more detail given.

I want my bike!!!

Ignore this member   
Just Joy

Needs a job
posted April 19, 2006 04:20 PM        
mine is in...teeeheeeee

Ignore this member    Click here to send Just Joy an AIM message. 
cls

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 04:26 PM        
Cold...
  Ignore this member   
Road Rage

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 04:39 PM        
Indeed cold is the word ...so where are the picture of this machine....I want my Bike!
  Ignore this member   
zx61114

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 04:51 PM        
quote:
quote:

That is just too funny.
I suspect Florida may be last this time around. First last month (2) now we wait. I talked to the dealer who has no deposit on his 14. I figured maybe I could smoose my price down a bit but I don't think I did too good. I have one deposit on the 2nd blue at one dealer and one deposit on the first blue at another and 3 phone numbers from dealers who I promised to buy within hours of a phone call. I'm thinking I have my bases covered and up to this point no phone calls. But waiting.
Robert

Ignore this member   
Stalwart

Needs a job
How's that change workin' out?
posted April 19, 2006 05:09 PM        
quote:
I have one deposit on the 2nd blue at one dealer and one deposit on the first blue at another and 3 phone numbers from dealers who I promised to buy within hours of a phone call. I'm thinking I have my bases covered and up to this point no phone calls. But waiting.
Robert

Earth to Bobby . . . you're the kind of customer that gives the rest of us scumbags a bad reputation. I suppose you'll take your new 14 to pick up the deposit where you didn't buy one . . .

Ignore this member   
Tool Man

Needs a job
posted April 19, 2006 06:11 PM        
quote:
quote:

Red on the head as the on the dick of the dog, Nah nah nah nah nah Ect...
Any way its true NO B/S I went down to Kelly's Kawasaki in Mesa AZ. and bought the bike, But Check this out. As some of you know my beautiful wife had surgery today nothing major and she is fine. But here I sit with a brand new bike and a brand new set of boobees on the couch and I can't play with either right now!! GOD is testing me I think. But tomorrow I will be riding to work and will post and give my thoughts. I am working on posting a picture may need some assistance. TM

Ignore this member   
zermatt

Pro
posted April 19, 2006 06:35 PM        
You gonna post a picture of the new bike, or the new boobies??

Hope your wife is doing well. Enjoy the bike and the boobies when she lets you...

Ignore this member   
Tool Man

Needs a job
posted April 19, 2006 06:38 PM        
quote:
You gonna post a picture of the new bike, or the new boobies??

Hope your wife is doing well. Enjoy the bike and the boobies when she lets you...

And if you had your choice ??

Ignore this member   
zermatt

Pro
posted April 19, 2006 06:39 PM        
Go ahead and throw pictures of both up, that way everyone can be happy!

Ignore this member   
D

Needs a job
posted April 19, 2006 06:44 PM        
A true dilemma in this episode of "As the 14 Turns".
  Ignore this member   
junior s

Pro
?
posted April 19, 2006 07:10 PM        
no dilemma , just post both pics .... problem solved

Ignore this member   
zx61114

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 07:53 PM        Edited By: zx61114 on 19 Apr 2006 20:13
Earth to Bobby . . . you're the kind of customer that gives the rest of us scumbags a bad reputation. I suppose you'll take your new 14 to pick up the deposit where you didn't buy one . . .

That's a fair quote, However honestly plays a huge roll in this matter. Here is the way it all happened.
Deal Number 1. I asked if my deposit was for the first Blue 14 to come in. His answer "Yes". A week later while getting a new tire I was teasing the sales person saying that, "If by chance the blue is the first one you recieve it's mine? "He looks at me and says, Oh I ment to tell you your deposit is for the second blue." Hey that was not the deal, if I knew that I would not have put a deposit on it. I was so pissed that I when I got a call from dealer #2 I told him that I already have a deposit on the 2nd blue at so and so dealer. He says if you put a deposit here the first Blue is yours. If not and your other deal comes through I'll give you your deposit back. He explained that he did not think the 2nd shipment would be here until at least May. He then threw me a 40 dollar discount and a shop manual to deal with him.
Deal's 3,4,5 are also very clear that deal number 1 & 2 are out there. so I really don't feel as though I acting like a scumbag, just an honest Joe who has his moments.

Working at a car dealership, we don't play this way. If you come in and put a deposit down we pretty much know what your going to get and when it will get here. Example the Civic SI is a pretty popular car. We get 2 a month that's it, If I take a deposit for May shipment it get's delivered in June and I'm Very up front about when the car will be ordered and when it will arrive. If I tell you that you can have the next one that comes off the truck and you have to wait 3 months well I would not blame you for being pissed and pulling your deposit.
Bobby
PS Dam straight I'll pull in the parking lot with my 14 looking for my deposit. Sure it will be a bit uncomfy but I'm sure if you were in my shoes you'd do the same thing.
Rob

Ignore this member   
psycho1122

Pro
posted April 19, 2006 09:08 PM        
Hey Tool Man!!

I have a great offer to you!!!

You can put some great quality miles on this sunday! I have a 2000 ZX12 and we are going to make a Payson Run. We will meet at the Shell Gas Station up in Fountain Hills at 6:20 a.m. This is just off the beeline (87) at Shea Blvd. We will run up to Payson for a nice breakfast and then run back down. You should be home by 8:30 to help the wife with what ever she may need!

PM or e-mail me.

Congrats on the pick up today!!

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted April 19, 2006 09:34 PM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 19 Apr 2006 21:39
I'm in FLA i i checked this Lakeland FL, Tampa FL, Saint Petersburg FL and Pasco county Kawi dealers AND THERE ARE NO BIKES !!!!!!!!! You guys are lieing your ass off... Post a damn picture or shut the hell up !!!!!!!! I'm just a bit fed up with all this.. All these dealers have heard nothing from Kawi and say it will be 4 to 6 weeks or longer before that get their zx14s....

Ignore this member   
havabusa12r

Expert Class
posted April 19, 2006 10:30 PM        
FISH = GIRLEE

Ignore this member   
Tool Man

Needs a job
posted April 20, 2006 05:09 AM        
quote:
Hey Tool Man!!

I have a great offer to you!!!

You can put some great quality miles on this sunday! I have a 2000 ZX12 and we are going to make a Payson Run. We will meet at the Shell Gas Station up in Fountain Hills at 6:20 a.m. This is just off the beeline (87) at Shea Blvd. We will run up to Payson for a nice breakfast and then run back down. You should be home by 8:30 to help the wife with what ever she may need!

PM or e-mail me.

Congrats on the pick up today!!

Cool check your pms

Ignore this member   
psycho1122

Pro
posted April 20, 2006 07:15 AM        
Sounds like we will have a Nice start to our Sunday!

You have a reply to your PM!

Ignore this member   
Stalwart

Needs a job
How's that change workin' out?
posted April 20, 2006 09:43 AM        
quote:
Dam straight I'll pull in the parking lot with my 14 looking for my deposit. Sure it will be a bit uncomfy but I'm sure if you were in my shoes you'd do the same thing.
Rob

Now you've explained it that way, I'd do the same! I hope you get that call VERY soon.

Stuart

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Dealer called today 2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.70967912674 seconds processing time