HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Will the first California owner please do a twisty report ASAP!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
blueford

Needs a job
posted April 04, 2006 07:32 PM        
Will the first California owner please do a twisty report ASAP!!

Someone that owns a ZX10 or similar, maybe a track day regular or recent graduate of Superbike school (Level Three) or higher, please get the fuck up into the mountains, say Angeles Crest and rip that fat fucker through some dreamy curves and report back.

I can't stand it any longer!!! My finger is twitching on the trigger!!!

Ignore this member   
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
posted April 04, 2006 07:43 PM        
Fuck angeles crest. That's squid heaven. Take it up north. Some great roads north of the bay. Don't remember the number, but the highway over to PCH from 101 just south of Trees of Mystery was awesome.
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted April 04, 2006 08:41 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 4 Apr 2006 22:10
dude.. read my review... shit.. Nevada doesnt count? kee-rist.. I own a 10R and I took the darn thing on the twisties ... what more do you want ???

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
VPN

Zone Head
posted April 04, 2006 08:43 PM        
0R
is it a racing cycle?

Ignore this member   
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
posted April 04, 2006 08:59 PM        
It's the engine size he's most comfortable with.
  Ignore this member   
Triggerman

Expert Class
Indigo Warrior
posted April 04, 2006 09:20 PM        
Bike review is like horsepower , you can never get enough !, so We power- command some more review's !!! LOL with some NOS and a turbo for good measure .

Ignore this member   
blueford

Needs a job
posted April 05, 2006 05:46 AM        
quote:
dude.. read my review... shit.. Nevada doesnt count? kee-rist.. I own a 10R and I took the darn thing on the twisties ... what more do you want ???

I did read it, fantastic, but this part here, how should I say it? A nebulous ambiguous equivocation!

quote:
How does this weight affect the handling? Does it slow it down or make it feel sluggish? Not at all. In fact one of the most surprising things about the bike is how light it feels and how easy it turns. You forget just how big a bike this is when you take it out for a spin. This is actually one of my only complaints about the 14. As bizarre as this may seem, I had a hard time wrapping my head around how I felt the bike should handle, and how it did handle. I'm sure that with time in the saddle I'd have no problem getting used to it, but especially on the oval at high speed the light feel of the bike robbed me of a little bit of confidence.

But a truly excellent nebulous ambiguous equivocation, nevertheless!!!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Will the first California owner please do a twisty report ASAP!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.636113166809 seconds processing time