HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: I figured out how to tell Kawasaki I hate the UGLY bike... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
238mph

Pro
posted September 16, 2005 03:39 PM        
I figured out how to tell Kawasaki I hate the UGLY bike...

I'll simplly buy a new Busa.... that's my way to tell Kawasaki to FUCK OFF....

And I've ridden nothing but Kawi since 1973 ....

Over 16 different NEW Kawasakis and 6 Jet Skis in my lifetime.... and NOW I'll go buy
a Suzuki.... a Busa... and turbo it... because they didn't run the AIR through the STUPID
frame... so you can TURBO it without a big hassle...

DUMBASSES....

Ignore this member    Click here to visit 238mph's homepage. 
vozizm

Needs a job
Got Nothing Witty To Say
posted September 16, 2005 03:41 PM        
Damn Holmes relax!!

Lets not get out of hand here buddy!!

Ignore this member   
238mph

Pro
posted September 16, 2005 03:43 PM        
VOZ... I've got an idea!!!!

I'm going to market a blowup doll version the this bike... so guys can buy one, and beat
the stupid thing with a baseball bat...

then they can sign what is left and ship it to Kawasaki headquarters.....

238mph

Pro
posted September 16, 2005 03:44 PM        
This is how Kawasaki is getting back at us for dropping the bomb...
vozizm

Needs a job
Got Nothing Witty To Say
posted September 16, 2005 03:46 PM        
he he he

quote:
This is how Kawasaki is getting back at us for dropping the bomb...

Ignore this member   
238mph

Pro
posted September 16, 2005 03:46 PM        
My mom, who is 80 years old, looked at pic of it... and said, ... and I quote...

"What an ugly turd of a bike.." I laughed my ass off....

vozizm

Needs a job
Got Nothing Witty To Say
posted September 16, 2005 03:48 PM        
nah...ya lying...

Ignore this member   
gunner

Needs a life
posted September 16, 2005 03:49 PM        
Jere the air in the frame only makes it impossible for vendors to sell a bolt on kit. The average do it yourselfer can't weld and fabricate, but you can!!!!!!!!!!! Who the fuck needs a bolt on kit anyway??????? Buy yourself a GT25 or 35 turbo and start making pipes. Hell a monkey can do it. The fuel system is simple and Kawasaki made the intake for you! It'll be OK really it will. Ask Cecil Stringer about that turbo busa. He's lookin at buying something else to ride that isn't broken all the time. They're not everything you would hope for them to be and no one who has one is going to tell you all the nightmares that go along with having one. Besides Busa's are GAY!!!!!!!!!!
  Ignore this member   
TurboBlew

BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted September 16, 2005 03:59 PM        
Dere Jere...
Kawi will be happy to not have you as a return customer... tata...lol

Regards,
TurboBlew
ROK Rider Member

Ignore this member   
gunner

Needs a life
posted September 16, 2005 04:05 PM        
quote:
Dere Jere...
Kawi will be happy to not have you as a return customer... tata...lol

Regards,
TurboBlew
ROK Rider Member

( tata ) isn't that something that gay guys say to each other when the smack the other on the AZZZ??

Ignore this member   
trenace

Needs a job
posted September 16, 2005 04:43 PM        Edited By: trenace on 16 Sep 2005 17:48
This idea is like telling the ex-wife you hate her by going gay. It might get the message across but now look what happened.

Anyhow all the hue and cry is about bodywork. Sounds like there's nothing wrong the motor, and the frame is basically the same except for different motor mounts and the swingarm is giving it maybe 3/4 inch extra wheelbase you don't want.

So, put different bodywork on it -- how 'bout 2004 / 2005 ZX-10R bodywork. No doubt would require a little custom work but also no doubt you could handle that. Either run a bigger rear sprocket and thus take up some chain and run the adjusters to the short end and there goes your wheelbase issue, or buy a shorter chain, or do either of those and combine with a shorter 'arm. They're not that expensive.

Or buy a fat rolling dildo to "send a message", but that's obviously out of character.

Ignore this member   
238mph

Pro
posted September 16, 2005 04:54 PM        
Tren, I can't see spending $14k... and then having to shitcan all the bodywork on a
brand new bike... unless I can buy one trashed and start fresh....

Hey turboblowme... can you buy one and wreck it quick??? appreciate it very much
Surviving is optional...

trenace

Needs a job
posted September 16, 2005 04:58 PM        Edited By: trenace on 16 Sep 2005 18:00
True, one does expect bodywork that's already liked on a new bike.

I'd also hope this won't be street-priced at $14-$15K. Unless the Busa goes up also, it's hard to see that price being commanded. The 12 went out the door besides tax for $10.5K or less, sometimes much less. Hard to see a price increase of more than a few percent being accepted without major drop in sales, and how do you drop below near-nothing?

Sure, the bike probably is better in every way than the K1200S, but it won't attract Bimmer coin, regardless, simply due to "cachet" and what buyers expect to pay.

Ignore this member   
TurboBlew

BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted September 16, 2005 05:10 PM        
Deer Jere,

Thanks for your kind words. Please refrain from purchasing any future Kawasaki products as our marketing department is working full time to create an image of intelligent, civilized individuals enjoying a Kawasaki Sportsbike Product™ and a large enthusiast base via ROK club. Its extremely difficult to market products to a long armed, red assed, barbarians such as yourself and well as unprofitable. Also the added task of incorporating training wheels to our Kawasaki Sportsbike Line™ ,for monkey's such as yourself, is something we discontinued back in 1975.
Perhaps something in Honda's versitile off road line, such as the XR50, would be perfect for your circus act.
We thank your for your cooperation in the matter.

Regards,
The Kawasaki Design Team

Ignore this member   
gunner

Needs a life
posted September 16, 2005 07:14 PM        
I'll have to addmit that was funny as hell. Of course he'll have to die but funny as hell
  Ignore this member   
238mph

Pro
posted September 16, 2005 09:01 PM        
quote:
Deer Jere,

Thanks for your kind words. Please refrain from purchasing any future Kawasaki products as our marketing department is working full time to create an image of intelligent, civilized individuals enjoying a Kawasaki Sportsbike Product™ and a large enthusiast base via ROK club. Its extremely difficult to market products to a long armed, red assed, barbarians such as yourself and well as unprofitable. Also the added task of incorporating training wheels to our Kawasaki Sportsbike Line™ ,for monkey's such as yourself, is something we discontinued back in 1975.
Perhaps something in Honda's versitile off road line, such as the XR50, would be perfect for your circus act.
We thank your for your cooperation in the matter.

Regards,
The Kawasaki Design Team

Ok, Blowme... you got me...!!!

davej

Expert Class
posted January 15, 2008 11:29 AM        Edited By: davej on 15 Jan 2008 11:31
Just installed a stage 1 turbo on my 14. Looks like they copied triumph by using
wasted frame space for something useful. The ram air needed a large space to
incorporate the air needed. With three blockoff plates the plenum was already there
without a welded up homemade box. Air cleaner is totally ghetto sticking out like
an early VW turnsignal.

Ignore this member   
BlackMagic14

Needs a job
posted January 15, 2008 11:57 AM        
Did you check the date on this post!!!
  Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted January 15, 2008 12:06 PM        
quote:
My mom, who is 80 years old, looked at pic of it... and said, ... and I quote...

"What an ugly turd of a bike.." I laughed my ass off....

have you showed her a pic of a busa .....looks like chicken chitt also

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted January 15, 2008 12:09 PM        
quote:
Did you check the date on this post!!!

who cares...he purchased a 14 and had a busa fairing kit installed 3 years ago

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted January 15, 2008 12:17 PM        
Grave Diggin are we ...

Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted January 15, 2008 02:30 PM        
he did buy a 14, still has it.
  Ignore this member   
238mph

Pro
posted January 15, 2008 02:44 PM        
Sold it a month a ago Jeff... )) Bought a '03 ZX-12 from a friend... his son did a get off
in the desert going stupid fast... putting her back together. He was lucky, only a broken
ankle and deep cactus in the ribs...

1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted January 15, 2008 03:08 PM        
quote:
Sold it a month a ago Jeff... )) Bought a '03 ZX-12 from a friend... his son did a get off
in the desert going stupid fast... putting her back together. He was lucky, only a broken
ankle and deep cactus in the ribs...

so how did KHI respond to your ugly comment....maybe the new connie or zx10 cuz they some ugly mofo's

Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted January 15, 2008 04:16 PM        
I was wondering why you were pickin up the 12 parts. I thought you were resurrecting someone elses 12.

BTW, I Love my 14. The idiot I sold my precious Lime Green '03 totalled it within 2 weeks.

I do miss the Lime Green and the sex appeal of the 12, but the 14 is my new ride. Other than folks opinions on its looks, I find it hard to complain about such a bad-ass do-it-all machine. Glad I switched, my only regret was selling the 12 to a knucklehead.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: I figured out how to tell Kawasaki I hate the UGLY bike... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21765804290771 seconds processing time