HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Let's Dismantle a 2011 ZX-10R - Bikeland Exclusive!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 21, 2010 12:07 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 18 Nov 2010 16:31
Let's Dismantle a 2011 ZX-10R - Bikeland Exclusive!!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 21, 2010 10:54 PM        
ECU appears to be located under front right shroud between tank and frame

Y2KZX12R

Needs a job
CompetitionCNC.com
posted October 21, 2010 11:24 PM        
Fish, Get the engine out of it and ship it to me.

I'll show you how to dissect a frog!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Y2KZX12R's homepage. 
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted October 22, 2010 03:25 AM        
Can see the Videos .. It said private users only

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 22, 2010 04:31 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 22 Oct 2010 19:31
Apparently the censors at Kawasaki have decided that everyone can release information about this bike except Bikeland.

We ask you this - how is it possible that a print publication could have "scooped" the Internet on anything?

I call utter and total bs on all if this.

Bikeland will shift in the direction of Hell for Leather if this keeps up. Then you'll see some real excitement

frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted October 22, 2010 05:47 AM        
It's OK for everyone else to publish video of the bike on the street or track, but we get the FU when we post a quick walk around and video of the seat coming off? WTF? Were we supposed to pay an "early rights" access fee or something? Who is running Kawasaki these days? Clearly some ego tripping, short sighted marketer with no sense of ethics, fair play, or just plain decency.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
Shane661

Needs a life
posted October 22, 2010 05:49 AM        
quote:
Apparently the censors at Kawasaki have decided that everyone can release information about this bike except Bikeland.

We ask you this - how is it possible that a print publication could have "scooped" the Internet on anything?

I call utter and total bs on all if this.

Bikeland will shift in the direction of Hell for Leather if this keeps up. Then you'll see some real excitement

Well, Fish...apparently they don't like all of the bashing you do on here...

Ignore this member   
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted October 22, 2010 06:06 AM        
Bashing my ass. We've all owned primarily Kawasakis for the last 10 years. Wouldn't buy them if we didn't like it.
Shane661

Needs a life
posted October 22, 2010 06:08 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 22 Oct 2010 21:25
quote:
Bashing my ass. We've all owned primarily Kawasakis for the last 10 years. Wouldn't buy them if we didn't like it.

The last few years have been a bash-fest....completely obvious and ridiculous, imo. Pointing out flaws is one thing...making them the focus at all times, while damning the bikes with faint praise is the rule of thumb around here, it seems.

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted October 22, 2010 06:34 AM        
Well then only give the bikes to publications that get on their knees and suck balls with a smile on their faces.... And then say thank you for the privilege of letting me suck your hairy balls, you have such great salty hairy balls kawasaki I love sucking on them. Oh and if you want your ass kissed I can do that too mmmm yummy hairy Kawasaki ass. Oh everything Kawasaki is just so wonderful!!!!

Kawasaki your FARTS DO smell like roses!!!!

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted October 22, 2010 06:38 AM        Edited By: Princesskiwi on 22 Oct 2010 21:40
NOW Can Bikeland review the bike???

I am not below taking one for the team if getting your knees dirty is what it takes for the Kawasaki buy in.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted October 22, 2010 06:40 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 22 Oct 2010 21:41
quote:
thank you for the privilege of letting me suck your hairy balls, you have such great salty hairy balls kawasaki I love sucking on them.

More writing like this, and I see this site getting a lot more hits.

But, I'm pretty sure you are not winning their favor. You guys are using this as another chance to bash them. No big surprise.

Ignore this member   
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted October 22, 2010 06:48 AM        
Bashing the media/marketing decisions Kaw has made? Damn straight! Because they are dirty and dishonest. If you actually paid attention to how the 2011 ZX-10R's release has been handled, you would realize that. That is no reflection on the bike itself, and not really even the individuals in media relations, but it IS a response to the BS decisions (not ALL the decisions, just the stupid ones) that group has collectively made recently recently and historically. Good lord I hate that I have to spell all this shit out to you. Are you so polarized that everything has to be black or white for you?
Shane661

Needs a life
posted October 22, 2010 06:51 AM        
You should really try to convince Kawasaki, not me.
  Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted October 22, 2010 07:02 AM        
Oh and ask me what's worse than a website scorned?
Answer:
A website sensored.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted October 22, 2010 07:05 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 22 Oct 2010 22:06
Yeah, now you are going to have to increase your bashing even more. But maybe now you won't try to pass it off as good journalism!

I'm sure you will show Kawasaki just how much they need you.

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted October 22, 2010 07:21 AM        Edited By: Princesskiwi on 22 Oct 2010 22:30
quote:
quote:
thank you for the privilege of letting me suck your hairy balls, you have such great salty hairy balls kawasaki I love sucking on them.

More writing like this, and I see this site getting a lot more hits.

But, I'm pretty sure you are not winning their favor. You guys are using this as another chance to bash them. No big surprise.

Whatever.
I will be selling my Kawasaki
KMC will have to talk nicely to me, maybe buy me dinner put me up in a nice hotel with a box of chocolates before I sling my leg over another one

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted October 22, 2010 07:28 AM        
quote:
Yeah, now you are going to have to increase your bashing even more. But maybe now you won't try to pass it off as good journalism!

I'm sure you will show Kawasaki just how much they need you.

I honestly have so many OTHER projects on the go with OTHER OEMs and Industry Leaders that it is hard to focus on the disappointing and negative aspects of the industry.

Plus I wouldn't want to give Kawasaki the press...

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted October 22, 2010 07:32 AM        Edited By: SteveWFL on 22 Oct 2010 22:33
bashing?

This is the most pro-Kawasaki site on the Internet. Ninja forums dot com is more open minded. Make one nice comment about Aprilia/BMW/Honda and its the slaughterhouse style "flame and smoke ceremony" from the ones who bow to the "Kawasaki" elders as they are eating their sushi, smoking their 5 packs of cigs a day and laughing from across from the Pacific.

Bikeland reports the North American version is not all that compared to the euro version and around here the response is like the world came to an end and all the japanese have been pushed into the ocean by zombies
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted October 22, 2010 07:39 AM        Edited By: SteveWFL on 22 Oct 2010 22:39
quote:
It's OK for everyone else to publish video of the bike on the street or track, but we get the FU when we post a quick walk around and video of the seat coming off? WTF? Were we supposed to pay an "early rights" access fee or something? Who is running Kawasaki these days? Clearly some ego tripping, short sighted marketer with no sense of ethics, fair play, or just plain decency.

Unfortunate indeed.
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
TedG

posted October 22, 2010 07:40 AM        
quote:

Plus I wouldn't want to give Kawasaki the press...

Like I said in the other thread it is not direct bashing, it is the general attitude that people see. And that quote is evidence.
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 22, 2010 07:45 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 23 Oct 2010 02:02
Shane,

Remind me to never consider any review you produce - clearly you lack the ability to present the pros and cons of anything - you fit in perfectly at any verticlescope owned site or print mag.

I love how Bikeland gets strong-armed while the marketing company owned verticlescope websites spew a constant fake stream of "inside info" rubber stamped by kawi's marketers.

You honestly don't even know the half of it and it is a fucking joke - all of you are being spoon fed by them and that is a fact. Fuck me I gain more and more respect for hell for leather ever day I see contrived bullshit maneuvers like this being pulled on real websites that aren't owned by the man.

Tell me again how its possible that a major print mag had this story on the shelves for sale before the Internet gag order was removed? An accident?

Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted October 22, 2010 07:52 AM        
Kawasaki doesn't want our press TedG - they watch the site, take what the Members think and feel about the products but don't want to give anything BACK to the Members.

That's YOU TedG - they don't want you to have access to information (that is out there over the internet anyways) on Bikeland - a site they watch and are on - notice how quick the call came to pull the video, they want you to have to go somewhere else....or wait for the bland reissuing of Kawasaki controlled material.

No creativity or original thought please....no independent opinions...

Kawasaki isn't personally hurting me, it's the people that buy their products and may buy more that they are not being nice too - I can just go ride something else...

Honestly, it's the people who love Kawasaki and ONLY Kawasaki who are really being hurt - by Kawasaki.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted October 22, 2010 07:55 AM        
was this the site that was claimed gone? lol

wee

Ignore this member   
TedG

posted October 22, 2010 08:15 AM        
fish, kiwi,
I am not bashing, not by a longshot. I just noticed a different attitude toward Kawasaki than before.
If they have been jerks, you have every right for the attitude. It was just an observation.
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 13 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  -  10>  -  13   Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Let\'s Dismantle a 2011 ZX-10R - Bikeland Exclusive!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.61663293838501 seconds processing time