HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Spanking youngsters!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
My14

Novice Class
Rocket lover
posted April 01, 2010 06:02 AM        
Spanking youngsters!!!

My good buddy finally made it over to my neck of the woods and I unfortunately led him into Dante's domain and a big 'ole Texas Ranger cruiser in Johnson Co. because I could not resist spanking a youngster on a Gixer 1000 with an M4 and pc3. We quickly hit the 130-150mph range from the light and the two 59 1/2 yr olds (me and Lab) left the cute little Gixer in the dust and haze of the Texas atmosphere and was within a microsecond of leaving the Ranger as well but me being in front at the time I decided I had created enough mayhem for one day so the following day my friend LAB3 was gracious enough to come back and pick me up in his gorgeous Torch Red Corvette and drives us to my Attorney's office to spread a little fee business and then later LAB3 allowed me behind the wheel of his beautiful 4 wheeled machine and now I have got to have one...it was great shifting that close ratio 6 spd!!!! A couple great days for two senior citizens, to say the least!!!!

Ignore this member   
LAB3

Needs a job
posted April 01, 2010 02:55 PM        
Hey Tommy

Big fun Tuesday except for the $250.00 fine etc. LMAO Did you buy the 2002 ZO6???

The look on the DPS officer face when we removed our helmets Priceless.... and the young

dude on the new GSXR1000 he was suprised when we pulled over and saw to old men that just spanked him.

You took off from the light and I stayed beside him to see if he was going for it.he did

see ya. Big fun until the red lights were in my mirror sigh. Oh well the lawyer keeps

the ticket off our record. 60 in a 40.... $200.00 and $50.00 to the lawyer we were lucky

he could have written several more. Call you tomorrow.

Louis

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Spanking youngsters!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25048398971558 seconds processing time