HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: It's 2009 Rumor Season - 14 Internet Spy Pics That Make You Go Hmmm.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
SteveWFL

posted September 22, 2008 06:32 AM        
quote:

..I'd like to have a Ninja250 for the track with appropo suspension mods, of course...baby-steps, y'know???

It'd be a rush leaning a bike that light. We'd have to get some pics of elbows rubbing the pavement!
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Sticks_n_Stones

Needs a job
posted September 22, 2008 01:36 PM        
The 250's dont have that great a lean angle, they just get to full lean alot faster and there shorter wheelbase allows tighter turns with less lean angle required. Equip one with good suspension and some well placed power mods and they are a blast though! There is just something insanely fun about a bike that can go full tilt into a corner where on a bigger bore bike you would have to stay off the gas... They put the fun back into the race track. No worrying about lap times or getting passed, because no one on a 600 or above is even gonna dare gloat about it. But you can gloat about whipping them in the corners. I miss mine...
Flies out K&N in!
bits n pieces...

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: It\'s 2009 Rumor Season - 14 Internet Spy Pics That Make You Go Hmmm.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24659109115601 seconds processing time