HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Dealer sucks!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Thread: Dealer sucks!!!
bama10r

Parking Attendant
posted September 01, 2004 03:42 AM        
Dealer sucks!!!

My bike has been in the shop for the past two months due to a bad head. I called up my dealer and told them about the recall on the wheel. after reading about here, and they told me i would be the first to get the replacement wheel. Well some guy said he wasnt going to buy the bike that they had on show room so they gave him my wheel. They gave some B.S. talkin about my bike wasnt ready yet but all my parts need were there. so if in the south dont buy from HATTIESBURG CYCLES in hattiesburg, ms. o by the way the guy in comsumer service for KAWASAKI is a is a worthless little shit!!!

Ignore this member   
djzxr

Parking Attendant
posted September 01, 2004 07:38 PM        
I know the feeling.
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted September 01, 2004 11:34 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 1 Sep 2004 23:36
quote:
by the way the guy in comsumer service for KAWASAKI is a is a worthless little shit!!!

can you elaborate on this.. yer painting everything with a rather wide brush... did you call KMC's customer service line and open a file?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
bama10r

Parking Attendant
posted September 02, 2004 02:18 AM        
Iam not sure what you mean, but I call kmc's customer service before i found out about the wheel thing and was tryin to see why it was takin so long to get shims for the head and whatever else my dealer needed. he told me to get part numbers and call him back. I told him that i was call him for service and that i felt he sould contact my dealer and find out what the problem is since i couldnt get any results with them. He then put me on hold to about 5 or6 mins and came back to tell me all my parts where at the dealer,and a wheel should be there next week sometime. He could have done that at first. He was very rude and doesnt need to be in customer service. I dont know if it will do any good to tell them about the wheel.
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted September 02, 2004 10:02 AM        
I dont understand... you told him (KMC CSR) to call your dealer, and he did and because of his call he got your parts there for you and organized everything? I'm just not following this. Seems like Cust. Service helped you from what yer saying.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted September 02, 2004 02:55 PM        
I gathered that all the customer service did was veryify the parts were there.....either way its a mute point, the parts are there......now the deal with the wheel, I can understand why the dealer put the wheel on someone elses bike, but I think its shitty of him to do sio......he was betting the odds that he would get another one before your bike was ready to go out the door.....is he wrong yet?

Ignore this member   
All times are PST(US) < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Dealer sucks!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.211454868317 seconds processing time