HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: New tires for the street? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted August 23, 2004 10:41 AM        
i just smoked off a set of Supercorsa in 385 miles, give or take a few miles....the tires lasted 3 days....and one of those days the bike wasnt ridden, it was in the back of my truck....lol......of course this was on the track too...but the bike is on its 2nd seto f tires, adn it has 1600 miles on it......the price we pay.....lol

Ignore this member   
FP 10R

Expert Class
Fast Learner
posted August 23, 2004 08:08 PM        
HDL, not concerned to much about mileage? try a set of Bridgstone SS012 tyres I have two sets fitted one set on my 10R and a second set on my Aprilia only difference is these are hand laid specials super soft and Very Grippy! Stick and drive like nothing else around, just how much better these are than the stock one's I don't know. My tyres before were Diablo Corsa's and these were not bad at all.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FP 10R's homepage. Click here to send FP 10R an AIM message. 
swft

Full throttle!
posted August 24, 2004 08:24 AM        
bump
  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted August 24, 2004 02:50 PM        
i have heard nothing but good things about the Bt012SS's....I might try those out....I really like the SuperCorsas , and have been using them as track tires now for over a year...i did try a set of D208GP A's and they are good tires too, but gave my bike a slight headshake at high speed...so i dont use them....this winter i am going to do some good suspension work on my 10, and the next track day at Roebling I will run slicks....I just want to try them 1 time.....hehehehhe

I have a few sets of SuperCorsa take offs that will be my street tires for now....next spring, I hope to have my Goldwing and the 10 will get bumped to light street duty (the mountains) and the track.....only time will tell....lol

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: New tires for the street? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.539973974228 seconds processing time