HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: I HATE THIEVES!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
papawheelie

Expert Class
posted August 11, 2004 10:45 AM        
No not at all, Im just wanting to go on a ride every once in awhile. I actually do like cruising around town. And my stunting skills are getting WAY up there. Just nice to go for a ride everyonce in awhile you know.
  Ignore this member   
SPROCKET

Expert Class
posted August 11, 2004 02:44 PM        
You should call up ryan or nick. They always want to ride.

Ignore this member   
papawheelie

Expert Class
posted August 11, 2004 03:48 PM        
I do, i've been riding with nick and ryan is hit or miss. Hey, i don't have my other phone anymore so I don't have your phone number. I still have the voicemail for a few more days so call it and leave a message. Do you still have that number??? 250-248? I will check it in awhile and get your number
  Ignore this member   
Plecostomus

Parking Attendant
posted August 29, 2004 07:48 AM        
Hi Sprocket. Let it go. When I had my newly purchased 1984 Ninja, a next door neighbor in college wanted to ride it and I said no way!. I take the cover off of it the next day and someone has taken a baseball bat to its tank. People like that will never amount to anything and live their lives in frustration. It should be easy to fix--Heck, they could have picked it up and threw it on a truck!

Take care

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: I HATE THIEVES!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.486588954926 seconds processing time