HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: 04 liter bikes show down at deal's gap this weekend NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
tigerflyboy

Novice Class
posted June 24, 2004 03:37 PM        
04 liter bikes show down at deal's gap this weekend

Myself and 5 buddies are leaving for deal's tonight, we have my 04 10r, a 04 R-1,04 1000RR, 04 duc 999,03 gsxr 1k, 02 R-1.....yeah i know what what your thinking..(who's gonna crash?) well we are all between 29-35 with kids so we will be safe, we also all ride together all the time. In case your wondering my 10r and the 04 R-1 pull from the others every time...in the curves we are all about the same. Hope to have a good time....i'll post pics next week

Ignore this member     
spiderman2

Parking Attendant
posted June 24, 2004 03:42 PM        
It will be slow riding this weekend,Honda hoots in town.Law enforcement probably will be strong.Anyway be safe,one othe best roads around.
  Ignore this member   
TurboBlew

Needs a job
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted June 24, 2004 08:05 PM        
You guys are riding the weekends?? Damn, must like tickets and crowds!

Ignore this member   
jake76

Novice Class
posted June 24, 2004 08:34 PM        
Have fun man and ride safe!!

Ignore this member       
tigerflyboy

Novice Class
posted June 24, 2004 11:50 PM        
we didn't know and everything was booked and time taken off for this, you know how hard it was for eight people to get off for a 4 day weekend

Ignore this member     
sonic10

Novice Class
posted June 25, 2004 04:47 AM        
Hope Foot Hills parkway is open for ya, have fun and check out all the roads around the Dragon. Good eats too
  Ignore this member   
marco383

Expert Class
posted June 25, 2004 10:55 AM        
To make matters worse, the weather sucks. We've had heavy rain in North Georgia for the past six days, and the forecast for the weekend isn't too promising. Watch out for sand/gravel washes in the curves.
  Ignore this member   
tigerflyboy

Novice Class
posted June 28, 2004 05:55 PM        
Well we had a blast this weekend, got to ride deals and some of the park ways(04R-1 and I hit top speed...we were side by side looking at each other). No of us wrecked. The Gap is crazy scary.....on sinday afternoon we had to ride it down in the poring rain. The stock suspension settings sucked. I was able to flex a little muscle on the short shoots and get to thriple digit speed before i slowed back down to 30 for the corners, Met a guy from this board from Canada(forgot his name) with a nice black 10 with a Hindle high mount slip on. It wasn't too busy and we only saw one cop except the motorcycle cops on BMW's that showed us the way up the first time, those two cops hauled ASS...they did say that was thier section to monitor....it was so awsome...the fastest bike in our group were the two RC51's that used engine braking to slow down...those things just railed like there was no tomorrow...I was impressed...Anyway i could go on and on but I will have a linl to the pics in a day or two.....oh and we are going back the weekend after labor day...
  Ignore this member     
akzx10r

Novice Class
posted June 28, 2004 06:02 PM        
now that sounds like a nice ride!
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: 04 liter bikes show down at deal\'s gap this weekend NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.616042852402 seconds processing time