HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > TRACK DAYS > Thread: 3/2/02 NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted April 26, 2002 05:44 PM        
3/2/02

Its come to my attention that some of you may not have received the most recent e-mails due to the @home addresses that are no longer in operation. I have gone through the address book and have take the liberty to change all the @home addresses to @shaw.ca. Please forward this e-mail on to you friends that may have new addresses. Below are the last two e-mails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 3, 2001

Hey everyone,

The time for the meeting on Sunday Feb 10 will be 1:30pm (Similar to the last couple of meetings) at the Foggy Dew Irish Pub in Coquitlam just off of North Road at Loughead Hwy.
If you are a member and are unable to attend but want to pay for a track day no problem! Send a friend with your money and the desired spot you want A,B, or C and your in. There is no paperwork to fill out unless you're information has changed since last year. Remember the track day is $140 plus $10 to renew your membership.
For new riders wishing to sign up we remind you to bring a photocopy of your driver licence with you. With out it you cannot sign up. Your membership fee is $20 plus $140 for the track day.
Unlike years in the past there will be no $50 deposits. Only full payments will guarantee riders a spot for the May 20 track day.

We'll see you in a week

Scott Cameron
President BCSRA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 18, 2001

Hello again,

I've just been informed that the Supper Bowl is on Sunday Feb 3 and I'm willing to bet a lot of you are going to be drinking and eating your favourite stuff at your Super Bowl parties. So we will move the meeting to Sunday Feb 10, 2002 @ The Foggy Dew Irish Pub in Coquitlam (time to be announced but most likely early afternoon). Also note that if you are a member there is no paperwork to fill out. All we need to do is collect the money and find out what group you want to ride in. If you can't attend get another member to bring in the check or money for you and your in (also what group you want to be in). We also still have several envelopes of Circuit One and Bike Cam refunds that have not been picked up.

Scott

(H&M)

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > TRACK DAYS > Thread: 3/2/02 NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.453253984451 seconds processing time