HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Fatality at Wilimington Ohio Mile June 2012 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted June 11, 2012 03:20 PM        
1 week later, I do feel a little better. Spoke to his family the other day, no ill will, they were understanding of the situation overall, vice versa.

I'm not sure if I will be attending Ohio in July, as of now its a maybe. Once the bike is released from impound/investigation I volunteered to transport the bike back to VA. I'll probably just sit under a sheet for a while, I'll give the fam an honest assessment if its resurrectable and if so if they'd like me to rebuild it to race it in his honor or just part it out for them. Don't really want them to have to make any decisions about it now as the burial was last weekend in Michigan. Sigh....life goes on.....but it ain't like it was.

A.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Fatality at Wilimington Ohio Mile June 2012 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.440754890442 seconds processing time