HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: THANKS MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted April 25, 2012 02:56 PM        
Glad to hear you are feeling better Karl ... Us drag racers didn't forget you either ... It will not be long and you will be setting new records .. Old racers never give up , we just go faster ..

Ignore this member   
ZX12Boricua

Expert Class
posted April 26, 2012 07:27 PM        Edited By: ZX12Boricua on 27 Apr 2012 03:29
Karl,
Glad to see you around. Cuidate mucho y saludos a la maravillosa familia que tienes.
You are a lucky man.
2002 ZX7R Silver,Black,Yellow Stolen
2000 ZX12R Red Sold
1989 GPZ900R Red Sold

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted April 27, 2012 10:41 AM        
Karl, The Old Statement that "If you are Popular, there will always be those that Hate you!" You are the first person that is not TRUE for! I have never heard anything but the Best for you and I still thank you for the South African Language Chart. When I spoke it was akin to watching a Black person speaking proper British English. The words all sound right but the Picture is all wrong! It will take a year for your to even be close, so deal with the worst problem, Patience for yourself! If a person like me can deal with 9 operations and walking in crutches for 3 years, this will be easy for a person like you!

Hang in there! We are ALL Pulling for you!!

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted May 14, 2012 08:16 AM        
Glad you are doing so well karl!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Ozonkiller

Expert Class
posted May 25, 2012 08:19 PM        
Karen and I sure are going to miss your smiling mug at Mojave.

We've been following your progress through this whole thing. Your daughter was awesome at keeping us all informed.

You sure raised her right. I'd like to meet her some time.

Hopefully we'll get to Texas in the fall. Certainly you'll be down to Beeville by then.

Take care,

Tom

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted May 26, 2012 12:57 AM        
Tom & Karen,
you can bet i really hate missing Mojave 1.5. you 2 with yr humor & passion & friendship!!!!!
I will especially miss Karen kicking me around with her one-liners (from which there are no come backs)

Thanks for comments about Jessie, she is the apple of my eye!
Just before closing the Caring Bridges account she printed out all posts and bound 'em into a 1" thick memory book. Whatta girl.
Unfortunately this lil get off shook her up pretty thoroughly.

Greenie is back to her noisy self thanks to Tommy Gates (mechanical) and Colt Bateman (plastic) & did me proud at the Texas 1/2mile with Colt riding her to 201.7 (beat my best by 1.5mph).

Next stop is Wilmington where Zack Millholland will hop into the saddle, then the following we when Colt will try his hand at 1.5 mile.

Good luck at Mojave, keep me posted.
Karl

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted May 26, 2012 01:00 AM        
whoa!

Seems i missed seeing posts here in the last month. meds?

thanks guys for your kind thoughts.

Just like last time i had hospital work; the accident was bad but the PT is worse.

Karl

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: THANKS MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.614750862122 seconds processing time