HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: KOTT June 23rd @ Dallas Raceway! $$$$NO Mercy Percy AR vs Super Dave TX$$$$ NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Thread: KOTT June 23rd @ Dallas Raceway! $$$$NO Mercy Percy AR vs Super Dave TX$$$$
mass

Expert Class
Mass Connetion
posted April 14, 2012 10:13 PM        
KOTT June 23rd @ Dallas Raceway! $$$$NO Mercy Percy AR vs Super Dave TX$$$$

This is the 1st KOTT race for 2012! I'm calling out all bikers to see who's the KING of DFW. *Main Event: NO Mercy Percy Arkansas vs Super Dave Texas & Mach 1 Racing DFW vs Xtreme Racing DFW* Battle of Beast! Gates open @ 11 am - race til the sun set! Admission is $10...kids 12 and under is FREE! We also have NO electronics ET (entry $50 with cash payouts) & Fun & Grudge ($20). If you need more info... Call (903) 258-0775.

Ignore this member     
mass

Expert Class
Mass Connetion
posted May 03, 2012 08:08 PM        
Who do you think will win this match up?

Ignore this member     
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted May 10, 2012 01:45 PM        
Man, I miss going and racing KOTT events Mass!

I can't believe these two are still going at it. lol Last I saw Percy he was on his blue ZX-12 and Dave was riding some crazy busa. No tellin what they will show up on. IF they both make solid passes, I'll give the nod to Percy.

Have fun and good luck to both of you guys.
Jon
1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
mass

Expert Class
Mass Connetion
posted May 25, 2012 04:24 AM        
Yeah these guys will steal the show! Coming to you tube soon!

Ignore this member     
mass

Expert Class
Mass Connetion
posted May 28, 2012 06:19 PM        
If your driving far away, and need a good nice Hotel to stay in. Reserve a room @ our Host Hotel Holiday Inn Express in Terrell, TX. The them you want the King of the Track Special! Hotel is just 15 min. from the track.

Ignore this member     
mass

Expert Class
Mass Connetion
posted June 25, 2012 07:51 PM        
I want to Thanks everyone for coming out to the King of the Track this past Saturday Dallas Raceway. The race was off the Chain. Congratulations to David SuperDave Gebhardt for being the No Electronic ET Winner. My runner up winner is Cedric McDaniel from Baton Rouge, LA. My semi winners were Eddie Metz from FT. Worth & Harvey Ellis from Humble, TX. I want to give them a BIG hand for being successful.

I want to also thank Michael Phillips, Keith Shine Dennis, Mayo, Redd Foxx drag team Lil Rock Boyz, 5 foota race team, Mach 1 race team, Xtreme Race team, Tricky Rickey Racing, etc. I want to thank my sponsors Enviast Ryders M/C, Tricky Rickey Racing, Mass Connection.net, Holiday Inn Express in Terrell, TX. Be on the look out for the next King of the Track! I will post some pics & videos real soon!

Ignore this member     
All times are PST(US) < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: KOTT June 23rd @ Dallas Raceway! $$$$NO Mercy Percy AR vs Super Dave TX$$$$ NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21058678627 seconds processing time