HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Kawasaki Takes Aggressive Stance Despite Poor Economy NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
2000redrocket

Pro
posted October 16, 2011 10:22 AM        
fish, i like the new position. lets keep it.
  Ignore this member   
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 16, 2011 11:29 AM        Edited By: busa08 on 16 Oct 2011 19:30
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
voicing my opinion won't do a damn good.. they do what they want to do.. i just have to go with the flow and that means do what best work for me. ..and if you think i am ruining you guys celebration of the new bike please forgive me and you have all the rights to delete me from the forum.. it won't hurt my feelings.

what are you talking about man

what you have to understand is that manufacture sell the bikes to dealer with certain cost, invoice minus holdback in most cases and that is a done deal, they get their money and it is not that they can send the bike back if not sold, then dealer has to convince the customer to pay 15k for the bike which with this economy not very many people can afford ...so bikes sit and sit till dealer has to get rid of old age and sell for whatever price it takes to make profit and open room for more inventory ( you don't sell you don't get new allocation!!) well you can figure the rest out fish.. hardley any mark ups in this bikes from factory and you have to give them away and still make money to run your business and pay your bills and people!!

I don't get it - you're all over the map dude.

ok.. let me explained to you in english... that means dealer has to sell those existing bikes in the showroom floor for what it takes.. these days people won't pay sticker for anything, they like to negotiate and drop the price down .. so with high price of the zx14r people wait to take advantage of good discount.. who has to put up with all these crap is the dealer not the manufacture, because the manufacture already sold the bike to dealer and it is dealer responsibilty to sell the bike for what they can.. DEALER GETTING SCREWED!!

and by the way while we are here discussing this, my question for kawasaki big decision makers is why in the hell you bring this brand new 14r in winter time for sale? we know the sales will suck in the winter time in most states untill spring!! HELLO.. ANYONE OUT THERE?

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 16, 2011 12:50 PM        
I believe the article explains it all. maybe you need to read it again

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 16, 2011 01:03 PM        
quote:
I believe the article explains it all. maybe you need to read it again

i read it again.. does not mention anything about the timing.. it does not matter to me.. i just thought it would have been alot better if they have it all done around spring time specially new generation bike.. now if it was the old style would not be a big deal!!
my concern will be the bike demand is very slow on winter and i hope the dealers won't freak out if they did not move lots of zx14r. i think it is no brainer.

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted October 16, 2011 02:51 PM        
quote:
.... my question for kawasaki big decision makers is why in the hell you bring this brand new 14r in winter time for sale?

Prolly for the same reason that there is a boat show in the dead of winter every year?

Those boat dealers and manufacturers must be just as dumb as Kawasaki, 'cause they've been doing the winter boat shows for at least 25 years. What idiots!!!

Ignore this member   
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 16, 2011 03:47 PM        
quote:
quote:
.... my question for kawasaki big decision makers is why in the hell you bring this brand new 14r in winter time for sale?

Prolly for the same reason that there is a boat show in the dead of winter every year?

Those boat dealers and manufacturers must be just as dumb as Kawasaki, 'cause they've been doing the winter boat shows for at least 25 years. What idiots!!!

Kawasaki has boats?? LOL

I rest my case guys! No more negative!! No wonder they call me BLACK CLOUD!!

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted October 16, 2011 03:49 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kawasaki has boats?? LOL

I rest my case guys! No more negative!! No wonder they call me BLACK CLOUD!!
maybe some reading lessons will help?

wee

Ignore this member   
Audioboyz

Expert Class
posted October 17, 2011 11:02 AM        
The dealers never get screwed.With the markups in place someone will buy them.I won't because I have one at full price in 2009.
Craig

Ignore this member   
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 17, 2011 11:28 AM        
quote:
The dealers never get screwed.With the markups in place someone will buy them.I won't because I have one at full price in 2009.
Craig
really??? How much mark up do you think the bike has?

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted October 17, 2011 11:57 AM        
Busa08...........what bike do you currently have?
  Ignore this member   
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 17, 2011 12:07 PM        
Zx14

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted October 17, 2011 12:14 PM        
Didnt you used to have a Black Zx 14...........you used to be Shawnski right?
  Ignore this member   
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 17, 2011 12:32 PM        Edited By: busa08 on 17 Oct 2011 20:33
yes sir and i asked the administer to give my old name back and no one helps.. i came back here to check on things while i sold my zx14 and bought the 08 busa...and then i found out i can not sign in by the name SHAWNSKI so i had to use busa08 to sign in.
i had the 06 blue and 07 black zx14.
SHAWNSKI still shows in members list.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 17, 2011 03:06 PM        
No one helps lol please

busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 17, 2011 03:43 PM        
quote:
No one helps lol please

...and I pm u again yesterday too!!

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted October 17, 2011 03:50 PM        
I could be wrong..........but I think you need over 100 posts to receive PM's????
  Ignore this member   
busa08

Novice Class
2007 zx14 SE
posted October 17, 2011 03:55 PM        
quote:
I could be wrong..........but I think you need over 100 posts to receive PM's????

OK... LET ME GO TO WORK THEN! LOL

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted October 17, 2011 04:37 PM        
thanks and kudos to Kawi for moving forward in a difficult time
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted October 17, 2011 05:41 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 18 Oct 2011 01:43
I often wonder why we have that giant "contact us" link at the top of the screen

TH1RT3EN

Zone Head
Trial And Error Control
posted October 18, 2011 07:19 AM        Edited By: TH1RT3EN on 18 Oct 2011 15:20
I c@n re@d...

You mean these pointless links?????
http://www.bikeland.org/contact.php
http://www.bikeland.org/email.php

I say kudos to Kawi for putting their best foot forward in hard times. I am looking forward to seeing the new 14R in the showroom and in my garage.

When I was a kid i used to........... Wait I Still Do That!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Kawasaki Takes Aggressive Stance Despite Poor Economy NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21254205703735 seconds processing time