HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Kawasaki Rumored to Announce All New 2012 ZX-14 Soon NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted April 19, 2011 09:25 PM        
YEAH WHATEVER ...so you gonna tell us that the few people that died from the meltdown is gonna out number the 2 bombs dropped ..

Ignore this member   
vic

Novice Class
posted April 19, 2011 09:45 PM        
Im not talking about it anymore. Your just not getting it are you.
to bad.
vic

Ignore this member   
kneedragon1962

Novice Class
posted April 25, 2011 09:18 AM        
quote:
no your completely brain washed if if thats what you think.. the atomic bomb AKA fat man, that was dropped and detonated ... ... flead japan already
vic

My brain is clean enough thanks vic. Why do I think your knowledge and research and understanding of the situation are about as well informed as your grammar, spelling and punctuation?

Ignore this member   
kneedragon1962

Novice Class
posted April 25, 2011 09:27 AM        Edited By: kneedragon1962 on 25 Apr 2011 16:54
Back on topic - if KHI can add the superb tract control and ABS from the new ZX10R (yes, I've ridden one) and do it without significant weight penalty, without any loss of power anywhere in the range, and without bumping the price more than about a grand US - What's not to love?

If they could do all that and keep the current styling - which pretty much everybody likes, shed about 20 lbs, and give us the adjustably to drop the thing for dragging, stock for cruising and street, or lift it up a bit for the sports-bike / (circuit) track day crowd, (I'm thinking deliver the bike with the road links installed, and hand over a short pair and a long pair with the spare keys - or a ride height adjuster at one end of the shock - independent of pre-load), I think that would make a bike with wide appeal even wider, without really compromising any of the core values that make the current one so good.

I notice the headline talks about "All new ZX14R" but from what I can see, it looks just like what we have, except for the face and the ABS sensor rings.

Ignore this member   
vic

Novice Class
posted April 25, 2011 12:41 PM        
Now we have writers on the post , complaining about my writing skills. Well kneedragon1962, I wasn't about to write a thesis on the subject. Talking about the meltdown would take up about four pages. Needless to say I hope your not standing out in the rain in the good old USA because the rain is radioactive as it is up here in Canada.

Anyway, back to the 2012 ZX14. The bike isn't really changed much over the 2011 model. ABS isn't really desirable, the front upper fairings is a little different, passenger handle other then that? If your looking for a new bike, the ZX14 is a nice machine. If your thinking of a upgrading from an older ZX14. I wouldn't .
Vic.

Ignore this member   
kneedragon1962

Novice Class
posted April 26, 2011 03:51 AM        
Agreed. The grab rails are a real good idea.

Ignore this member   
90vtwin

Parking Attendant
posted April 29, 2011 06:31 PM        
When will there be info available ?

to be honest , I am hoping that it can take the 'magazine dynos' charts,
and have the abs, traction, switchable driving modes, even better cooling and 42 mpg city driving

Ignore this member   
GORILLA

Parking Attendant
posted April 08, 2012 03:37 PM        
LOL it's a old before the launch of the New ZX14R. what now so many +'s VS -'s. my guess is you want 1. with all they did do. and guess what it still beat's the hayabusa. i haven't seen 1 guy that dropped the 15K on the bike complain. all i hear is now the hayabusa guy's want more power & all these options to. rotflmao but what do i know.
  Ignore this member   
vic

Novice Class
posted April 09, 2012 09:06 AM        
Well well well lol..... Looks like the new ZX14R is everything everyone was hoping for and then some.
WOW... Wonder how much more hp can be produced with a performance exhaust system.
I'm still keeping my 09 ZX14. I don't take it to the track. Just a street screamer..fast enough .

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted April 09, 2012 06:59 PM        
Its interesting reading on what we hoped for and expected....and finally kawi gave us what we wanted instead of "just enough to get the job done".
Somewhere along the line kawi regrew their balls

Ignore this member   
vic

Novice Class
posted April 10, 2012 08:59 AM        
MJ....kawi always had balls, they were just keeping them wrapped up do to governing bodies.

Ignore this member   
Silver Hawk

Zone Head
addition to riding no rehab4me
posted April 17, 2012 03:21 AM        
how u like that joker now....since this post..lol
2012 Concours ABS 5k in 1 month..Sold
2011 ZX 10r 2k in 1 month...Sold..
2012 ZX 10R ABS black and red 144 miles as of 4-23-2013 and KEEPING IT!!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Silver Hawk's homepage. 
vic

Novice Class
posted April 17, 2012 04:03 AM        
I assume that there's going to be a lot of used busa's for sale this spring. I never liked the style of the busa...it looks like a old VW beetle from the tail section lol.
  Ignore this member   
Silver Hawk

Zone Head
addition to riding no rehab4me
posted April 17, 2012 08:28 PM        
Vic I know right...they just might be waiting to see Busa's response since all they do with them is large tires on them with a paint job or blow them up at the tracks.
2012 Concours ABS 5k in 1 month..Sold
2011 ZX 10r 2k in 1 month...Sold..
2012 ZX 10R ABS black and red 144 miles as of 4-23-2013 and KEEPING IT!!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Silver Hawk's homepage. 
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted April 17, 2012 09:09 PM        
quote:

or blow them up at the tracks.

at least they going to the track ...thats more than can be said for zx14 guys.. except in Abilene

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Kawasaki Rumored to Announce All New 2012 ZX-14 Soon NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.620654821396 seconds processing time