HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: BA-KCADBY- MADMIKE- NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
EDBADASS12

Novice Class
posted November 20, 2001 02:45 PM        
BA-KCADBY- MADMIKE-

I thought it was pretty amazing after running the second pass with a 1.555 60 ft time. I totally freaked out when it happened the third time. I don't think I have ever had two back to back identical anything but to have three. A few passess before this happened I noticed that my reaction time and the reaction time of the person I wass racing was identical 530's. Just wondering if this has happened to any of you other drag races on this site?
BADASS 12

Sponsored by ProStock Performance. The #1 Performance Shop in Cincinnati.8.80@167

Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl

Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
posted November 20, 2001 07:17 PM        Edited By: ZX12Girl on 21 Nov 2001 12:49
WOW!!

I have never had that happen!!!!! Better play the lotto!!!!

Ignore this member   
kcadby

Pro
posted November 20, 2001 11:35 PM        
That's VERY unusual for sure!!!
NOT imposible though...
I've done it at least twice on multiple bikes but I don't think I've had 3 either???

The only thing that's a little suspicious is that on the 1st run...your about .03 slower at the 330 and 1/8 but...that could have been the way you clutched (past the 60ft) or maybe where/when you shifted 2nd...

Those are some KILLER consistent runs...one end of the track...to the other...that's for sure

Ignore this member    Click here to visit kcadby's homepage. 
MadMike

FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
posted November 21, 2001 05:11 AM        
cool

That is awsome!! I know I had a run that I had two identical ET runs, im trying to find the slips, so I can post them. the ET were identical but the mph was off just slightly..
mad mike

Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
BA

Pro
posted November 21, 2001 08:01 AM        
I had a couple of back to back (dual) runs that were practically IDENTICAL, from the 330' all the way to the 1/4 mile ET.
I think 2 or 3 times on the 12R and once or twice on my old 9R, but NEVER THREE times!

dude,......go bracket racing and payoff that 1270 bill so you can afford to get your wife something on her birthday!!!! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) lol

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: BA-KCADBY- MADMIKE- NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.619057893753 seconds processing time