HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Top Fuel Motorcycles NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted November 16, 2001 06:23 AM        
Top Fuel Motorcycles

Every year there seems to be less and less Top Fuel motorcycles drag racing.Do you think Top Fuel will continue it's current trend of less each year?.There were only 5 top fuelers at prostar,one of them was a harley.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted November 16, 2001 07:34 AM        
damn, thats a pretty sad turnout
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
kcadby

Pro
posted November 16, 2001 12:49 PM        
Dean and I were talking to Rowland (crew member for McBride)...he said it costs 5,000 to run at a race like ProStar...NOT CHEAP!!!
That doesn't even include "stuff breaking"...

Top Fuel is a Rich-Mans(persons) sport for SURE...
I'm sure it costs the "lesser teams" less but still a LOT of money...
The way ProStar runs they're races (they were going to run Top Fuel AFTER THE 600 S/S one round before the fuelers pitched a fit (as they SHOULD have)...
It just doesn't make sense to me NOT to let them run 4-rounds of qualifying at an event like the World Finals either...
I'm sorry to see Brian Johnson retire from the class too...

It also (nothing to do with Top Fuel) is a RIP-OFF to only pay back 4-places in Street ET??? when there are over 150-bikes in the class?!?!?!
THAT just ain't right...
ProStar suck-seeds in pissing racers off at every event I go to...too bad they're the best game in town...

Ignore this member    Click here to visit kcadby's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Top Fuel Motorcycles NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.473805904388 seconds processing time