HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Prostar racers.. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
MadMike

FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
posted November 09, 2001 09:53 PM        
Prostar racers..

Ok you guys where the hell is the report for today!!! you could at least have a daily report. for us poor souls that cant be there!!!
mad mike

Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted November 10, 2001 08:16 PM        
Sat prostar

Today was an absolutely beautiful day.The racing was good although Kevin,john and cindy went out today.They made the streetbikes run out of the groove so kevin spun very bad right off the line.They ran Top Fuel right after 600 streetbikes???? Spiderman ran a 6.17 at 230 something.There are only 4 top fuel bikes Spiderman,Chris hand,Ron Webb and brian johnson from england, and one Boat anchor top fueler (Bill Furr).
I saw Turboblew,zx-9r,Oldkawboy,RU Ready,Kcadby and there are a lot of 12's running.One 12 from highlands kawasaki ran a 8.8?? He is not running a stock bore and I think there's a little nitrous involved too.
The Busas aren't doing too good lots of red lights.I saw one Busa get beat by this woman running a honda 450 automatic!! (ET class)
Unfortunately some of the guys I have come into contact with seem to think they are special , in that I mean when I spoke to them (Said hi basically) the acted like they were too good to speak to a fellow 12 owner. Fuck'em Very much is how I feel about that.I talked to a couple of guys from alabama RU Ready was one of them and they seemed like nice guys.
I talked with your buddy from orlando quite a bit yesterday mike.I saw him today but only from a distance. Yesterday We were talking about how much fun you were missing. You shoulda drug your Iowa ass down here MadMike!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
kcadby

Pro
posted November 10, 2001 09:52 PM        
Tired as hell...long story short...
This morning I WON my first pro/ET round...
The other good news is...I ran ALL NEW BEST numbers again on this run...the bad news is we will never know what the 1/4-mile time WOULD have been...
Sorry to send you away to see the time-slip but...I'm tired so...go to link below...

I LOST my first round of Stree/ET because (as Harry said) they (ProStar BONEHEADS) lined the Street/ET class up on the track where NO BIKES HAD RUN ALL WEEKEND!?!?!?
I spun BAD...like...CAMEL SNOT...er somethin...IT SUCKED!!!

Scroll down a ways to see the run that WOULD HAVE BEEN A 9.05?!?!?!
http://labusas.org/0101/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=001368

Ignore this member    Click here to visit kcadby's homepage. 
MadMike

FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
posted November 11, 2001 08:56 PM        
Good Job!!!

Ok Great Job guys!! and man I really wish I could have been there!!! glad you guys are having fun!! so what about today. let us know how it is going!!
Mad Mike

Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
TurboBlew

Needs a job
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted November 11, 2001 09:06 PM        
Stotz ran a 7.63 on the Blackbird!!! WOW!!
Lost in the finals though..too bad!

Ignore this member   
kcadby

Pro
posted November 12, 2001 01:28 PM        
Ya...INCREDIBLE runs for sure...
I watched Stoltz raise his forks 1/4" at the trees before that final round loss...don't know why he raised it??? not enough traction on last pass?, too low at tech when checked for the record run?? I don't know why he raised it but...he wheelied like 4-times on that loosing run...SPARKS spraying out from under the bike (it was dark for the finals) EVERY time he let off to bring it down...
Wish I had that one on video...

The Muzzy ZRX shootout bike had a water leak on the starting line and had to be shut off...
That's just the worst feeling for a rider...I'm sorry that happened to Rickey, he told me it was a water-pipe O-ring...
SIMPLE and CHEAP but cost them BIG-TIME...

Ignore this member    Click here to visit kcadby's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: Prostar racers.. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.612948894501 seconds processing time