HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: 2007 MIR Grudge Race: Let's lock down Jun 1!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Thread: 2007 MIR Grudge Race: Let\'s lock down Jun 1!! [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4   ]
zrxdean

Needs a job
posted December 27, 2006 09:47 PM        
I doubt it Jim, I think you probably have what my brother and I call "Performance General" - which is a broad aptitude toward all sports with an engine involved. Bikes, go carts, jet skis, snowmobiles, cars, etc etc, I'm guessing you'll be a fast learner. If you go to a few test-n-tunes before June you will be all set. -Dean
  Ignore this member   
Y2KZX12R

Needs a job
CompetitionCNC.com
posted December 28, 2006 08:09 PM        
Well Dean, I'm going to get up to the drag strip this spring and get some passes in for sure. Hopefully I can get the launch down good before the MIR event. I'm more of an engine guy and havent ever run a bike down the 1/4 mile yet, so this should be interesting.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Y2KZX12R's homepage. 
Johnnycheese

Pro
posted December 28, 2006 09:04 PM        
money is on the way to Karl

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted December 31, 2006 03:15 PM        
quote:
money is on the way to Karl

JC,
YOUR $$ is no good with me I owe you tooooooooo much.

You are all ready paid from last year!!!!!!

We just have to figure how we are gonna get all the Texas bikes to MIR! (we WILL do it!!!)_

Ignore this member   
buddy

Expert Class
posted January 01, 2007 06:11 AM        
I can take 3 bikes pretty easy and a 4th if we pack carefully and everybody doesn't take their garage with them.
  Ignore this member   
entropy

posted January 01, 2007 06:19 AM        
quote:
I can take 3 bikes pretty easy and a 4th if we pack carefully and everybody doesn't take their garage with them.

Buddy,
you are DA MAN!!!
(i'll leave most... of my garage at home)

Ignore this member   
buddy

Expert Class
posted January 01, 2007 09:33 AM        
I was thinking more along the lines of ME leaving my garage behind. Last time we went, I took everything that wasn't nailed down and the only tools I used came out of the briefcase type toolbox I keep behind the rear seat. This time, I will only take the briefcase and my new shade. The absence of all that should free up about 30% of the truck bed.

Your tools are much more organized and appropriate anyways.

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted January 01, 2007 09:56 AM        Edited By: entropy on 1 Jan 2007 08:57
Buddy,
I also tend to throw everything into the car/truck which will fit

what about yr Bud, lonnie; is he wanting to go this year???

Ignore this member   
buddy

Expert Class
posted January 01, 2007 11:15 AM        
I just called him and he said he would let me know before long. He's trying to set up another shop and is dealing with the City he's in. That can be trouble.
  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted January 03, 2007 09:52 PM        
I hope to make it,depends on where i'm working.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
osti33

Needs a job
posted January 04, 2007 04:20 PM        
quote:
I hope to make it,depends on where i'm working.

Using the work "working" kind of freely thier aren't you Harry? lol.

J/K bro. How they treating you??

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted January 07, 2007 04:02 AM        
Ok osti. It was different going back to work after being off for a little over a year. I've got 46 days left here. I miss riding my bike/bikes. We're working 10 hrs a day 6 days a week.
I'm driving back to england via france and belgium with my wife, then spend about 3 weeks in england. Looking to get back to fla mid march.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
All times are PST(US) [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: 2007 MIR Grudge Race: Let\'s lock down Jun 1!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.222009897232 seconds processing time