HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: FastbyGast Battery fits!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
entropy

posted February 28, 2002 10:48 AM        
FastbyGast Battery fits!!!!

I pulled my stock battery last night and found that the FBG hi-capacity battery will fit in the stock tray, albeit with some minor wiring and tray mods. That saves me from pulling the arm and having a battery box fabbed inside the arms between the tire and swingarm pivot.

This weekend I will make the few wiring mods required, but it doesn't seem like a big deal. Of course, I could fuck up a wet dream so we'll see how it goes.

Ignore this member   
krexken

Zone Head
posted February 28, 2002 03:06 PM        
Good deal. No such thing as too much juice! Hope it helps also. Mine has yet to fail to crank but it sure turns over slow when hot. Come summertime, might be a problem.
  Ignore this member   
entropy

posted March 01, 2002 04:35 AM        
Ken,
With the stock battery, I can make 3 quick passes and then it's 50/50 whether it'll crank hard enough to start. Since I will be running Street ET and Pro ET this year at the Texas Shootout I don't want to be sitting at the lights looking stoopid. Well, at least I don't want to look any more stoopid than I do now.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: FastbyGast Battery fits!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24961400032043 seconds processing time