HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: ZX12R need info on strapping the front!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
beaulauber

Novice Class
Green Blood
posted February 15, 2002 09:27 AM        
ZX12R need info on strapping the front!!!!

What is the best way to strap the front of the 12 using regular tie downs? I know it can be done. Where do you hook them? I would like to strap the front this weekend after a couple runs. This will be my first time taking the 12 to the strip......yippeee...

thanks,
beau

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted February 15, 2002 10:21 AM        
You can probably strap it down using regulaR tie downs, but if I were you, i would splurge and sent $25 to schnitz and get a strap which is made for strapping the front end down.
good luck, this is a VERY addictive thing you are starting...

Ignore this member   
beaulauber

Novice Class
Green Blood
posted February 15, 2002 10:25 AM        
tell me about it After taking my zx9 to the track last year and bettering my self everytime i became adicted. Now that i have my dream bike i think i made it worse I plan on buying those straps but i just needed a quick fix for the weekend.
  Ignore this member   
zxlnt

Needs a job
Kawpuke Extraordinare
posted February 15, 2002 04:42 PM        
Beau get with me I have some longer bolts and I think dale has an extra strap to use. If not maybe Brian has an extra strap for sale. Gimme a call on my cellphone..
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: ZX12R need info on strapping the front!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.439028024673 seconds processing time