HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Fast ZX12's "On Salt" NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
FlaminRoo

Novice Class
posted March 29, 2018 09:54 AM        
Fast ZX12's "On Salt"

I am aware that Doug Meyer and Shipaheete(spelling) have gone over 200mph at Bonneville , also Ronnie Stayt and Sam Petersen at Lake Gairdner (Australia), riding ZX12 Kawasakis,, dose anyone know of any other riders to achieve this ??

Ignore this member   
TurboBlew

BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted March 29, 2018 10:53 AM        
Didnt Entropy make some passes? The Millhollands (Dan & his sons)

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted April 27, 2018 01:52 AM        
I had a tough time because I had tremendous wind to contend with.

On the day I ran on nitrous on the salt I had almost 10 mph headwind (they were about to call it especially after I ran 199 on GPS into it official speed was 197 thru the lights) but I insisted that I suffered thru the headwind I should have the glory of the tailwind to give me a fair 2 way speed. They agreed but I had to hurry up. With that big tailwind I had to get OFF the nitrous because it was so close to hitting the limiter! I managed a 208 on GPS and I think it was 206 thru the traps?

That was all stock motor with a small dry shot, lowered, full exhaust, filters, re-geared for more top end and I think I had a different size tire too but was with the stock rev limiter which was 12,200 on the gauges.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
FlaminRoo

Novice Class
posted May 27, 2018 05:56 PM        
quote:
I had a tough time because I had tremendous wind to contend with.

On the day I ran on nitrous on the salt I had almost 10 mph headwind (they were about to call it especially after I ran 199 on GPS into it official speed was 197 thru the lights) but I insisted that I suffered thru the headwind I should have the glory of the tailwind to give me a fair 2 way speed. They agreed but I had to hurry up. With that big tailwind I had to get OFF the nitrous because it was so close to hitting the limiter! I managed a 208 on GPS and I think it was 206 thru the traps?

That was all stock motor with a small dry shot, lowered, full exhaust, filters, re-geared for more top end and I think I had a different size tire too but was with the stock rev limiter which was 12,200 on the gauges.

Which event was this at ??

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted July 06, 2018 03:38 AM        
BUBS 2006

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Fast ZX12\'s \"On Salt\" NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.26933717727661 seconds processing time