HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: New drag racer looking for advice NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
mikerae

Parking Attendant
posted May 28, 2015 12:08 PM        
New drag racer looking for advice

I have a 2001 ZX 12R turbo bike with slick and wheelie bars. Slipper clutch. Just finished build and have never raced before. Just setting up now and next Friday will be the first time at the track. I have read some of the threads and was hoping that some of you very experienced gentlemen could mentor me to shorten my learning curve. Any comments and advice will be greatly appreciated. I liver in red deer Alberta Canada. My season is very short here and I need to stay alive and get running consistent as soon as possible.

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted May 28, 2015 02:07 PM        
Why in the hell do you think you need to start off with a turbo bike with training wheels.Take that blower bike and park it till you can ride a swb superbike to its wot potential. It`s gonna take every week for the entire summer before you even have the slightest handle on the clutch.If you are not on the back tire for the 1st to second gear shift your not even close to any bikes potential.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: New drag racer looking for advice NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2326328754425 seconds processing time