HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: HEY!! Long Time No see!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
BlackMandingoWarrior

Expert Class
posted February 02, 2015 09:40 PM        Edited By: BlackMandingoWarrior on 3 Feb 2015 13:00
HEY!! Long Time No see!!

It's been a Loooooong time since I've been around here and it is amazing to see so many old Heads still holding it down!! Hopefully some of you old Heads vaguely remember

BMW, the QuickSilver Drivin MoFo!?!?

Still have my old Steed QuickSilver; she's still legendary in these parts but now that I'm old and fat I decided to get her a stable mate, a 2009 Victory Vision affectionately called The Beast. QuickSilver still gets exercised but not as much as when she was an only child. Now I seem to gravitate these days more towards the creature comforts of the relaxed feet forward laid back riding position, cruise control, stereo, saddle bags and occasional tour pack, heated seats and grips for those chilly nights and mornings and electric adjustable windscreen (Harley pukes, eat your heart out!!).

I am pleasantly surprised to see that my old hangout is still around and thriving. Kudos to Fish and frEEk for creating and maintaining this site these 14 long years!! There's something to be said about longevity, that is quality last and tends to be time independent like the Almighty ZX12R!!

'll be trollin around from time to time to see what's going on but damn it's good to this place again!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Peace

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted February 03, 2015 05:35 AM        
Yep we be the talkin dead..............................
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
dougmeyer

Needs a job
moderated
posted March 16, 2015 01:59 PM        
Good to hear from you BMW!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: HEY!! Long Time No see!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24152803421021 seconds processing time