HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: power commander v on a b2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Tarnac Tyrant

Novice Class
flawless cowboy
posted January 04, 2015 02:01 AM        
power commander v on a b2

Hey all i just fitted a full hindle race system and pcv,all is good.bike sounds like a demon.but needs to be mapped accordingly.i never recieved the installation cd with the kit and i emailed the seller about it.
the power commander website seems to be down? Im checking for downloadable maps and it keeps telling me the service is unavailable.
Any one have any ideas as to where i could download a map???

Ignore this member   
Harpoon

Expert Class
Hired Gun
posted January 05, 2015 08:56 AM        
I've got the PCV on my 2000 A1. I downloaded all the maps from their website a couple of months ago. You need to call them to see what the deal is.

Ignore this member   
supra5677

Pro
posted January 12, 2015 01:38 PM        
I just ordered the pc5 and the auto tune feature with the oxygen sensor, I have been wanting this for my bike for 12 years. Can't wait to hook it up.

supra

Ignore this member     
Tarnac Tyrant

Novice Class
flawless cowboy
posted January 13, 2015 07:35 AM        
Hey all,the site was down for christmas so it seemed.back up and running now.i downloaded a hindle map and fitted the map switch,not ready for a test spin yet though.radiator stay bracket had broken at some stage and i needed clearance between the rad and exhaust so i made a new one today out of steel.
all going well i hope to fit and ignition module also for the launch function.thanks for the replies guys

Ignore this member   
Tarnac Tyrant

Novice Class
flawless cowboy
posted January 13, 2015 07:49 AM        
Also,the handlebar bracket will only accept the toggle switch not the flat switch,which has a bracket as part of its assembly.i bought the flat mount switch and the bracket which dont go together.ill use it for something else eventually

Ignore this member   
WillHolt

Parking Attendant
posted January 13, 2015 05:23 PM        
Quite welcome Fish! Your dealer should have *a* copy...maybe you can pry it out of their sticky grasp?

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: power commander v on a b2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2451159954071 seconds processing time