HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: nojima exhaust NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
kwaka12mark

Parking Attendant
posted November 23, 2014 07:10 PM        
nojima exhaust

gday new here I just wanted to post about this full titanium exhaust as prior to buying it I could not find much info on it the little info I found appeared to be positive so I took a chance and purchased it.When it arrived I was very happy with it it appears well constructed and fitting it was very easy on my own(not overly mechanically handy)this site was a mine of information so I attempted it myself and was happy with result.When I had fitted it I went around the block to heat it up so I could retighten the exhaust nuts I did not put the ram air tubes between fairing and frame and was surprised how poorly it ran lucky to get to 80 kph I guess it was too much fuel not enough air.Now that I have it all back together it is running fine.I still have the kleen air on and I have a wiseco fuel controller which I did not have to adjust there is very little backfiring.Originally it had the standard header and muzzy slip on and it would backfire quite a bit and it would take a while to get the idle right after starting it cold now it idles much smoother and I think it is running cooler I havent had it out on a really hot day so will see how it.I will try and attach a couple of photos on second thoughts after reading how to post picture looks a bit daunting so will settle for this

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: nojima exhaust NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.37139201164246 seconds processing time