HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Clutch basket, please help NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Jstnlink

Parking Attendant
posted February 20, 2014 11:21 PM        
Clutch basket, please help

The outer clutch basket on my 2001 zx12 exploded yesterday. Does anyone have one that they might part with? Also if anyone can miraculously come up with the program to machine one, my brother can build it.

Ignore this member   
00a1zx12r

Novice Class
posted February 21, 2014 02:15 AM        
buy a billet basket from muzzy or falicon. Falicon does them for about $450. It's the way to go. if you install another stock one, it will be a matter of time before it happens again. Also, the muzzy clutch kit allows more oil in the hub and keeps it cooler.

The best of luck to ya. I actually have an extra stock one, but I wouldn't sell it. I couldn't believe how cheap they felt compared to a billet one.

Here is a picture of the difference:

[URL=http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/00a1zx12r/media/billetbasket_zpsa9d546ca.jpg.html][/URL]

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted February 21, 2014 04:13 AM        
When I popped my stocker last fall I realized the market has dried up for stockers. I found one after some digging online.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Clutch basket, please help NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.42671012878418 seconds processing time