HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 ZX12R ENGINE WITH 0 MILES NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 18, 2013 11:04 PM        
You sure are done.You will never live down on this board your stupidity..The engine HAS 0 miles. hahahahaha u lost out on a once in a lifetime buy...........You did`nt deserve it anyway.......You call people thief's you don`t even know with no proof ...........go away and never come back.......FOOL.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
Gunner

Needs a life
posted November 20, 2013 06:01 AM        
You are a seriously clueless retard. To start with I haven't called anyone out by name.. Second calling this person's story unbelievable and unlikely is 100% accurate. No one but you would have bought into any part of it. But then you were desperate for a motor and desperate people do stupid shit. I'm not desperate for anything so I see his story for what it is, A lie from start to finish and everything in between. Starting with the zero mile BS and ending with where it came from. The pictures from his own posting that I re posted here clearly show it's been rode in the rain at least once in it's life before being removed. A factory second? Give me a break! Even if Kawasaki had of replaced it for some odd reason they wouldn't replace the throttle bodies, radiator hoses, wiring harness, etc. They replace the minimum possible in a case like that. And had it been a factory second they seen the need to replace that means it has a severe problem doesn't it? SO what does all this leave as possibilities of where it came from? I doubt someone bought a new bike and parted it out. But I don't doubt that someone bought a new bike and foolishly left it sitting in an easy spot for a thief to get at and it disappeared! It's very common for thief's to let stolen property sit around for years in a basement to cool down then they sell it when they think the heat is off and NO ONE is looking for it any longer. That fits this case to a Tee! No one would have just left this behind since they could have sold it at anytime for 2 or 3 thousand bucks INCLUDING the female that supposedly just gave it to some dude. People don't just give away several thousand dollars to strangers they barely know. Dealers don't just give away complete motors they could sell for parts or as a whole if it were worth selling. Thieve's do all of the above since they have nothing invested other than some time. No adult with a working brain would get involved in a deal like this where they admit having possession of something this obviously stolen. But you have and I thank you for that since I'll be just as happy seeing you hang for this if it does indeed turn out stolen.

I'm not making a dime from any part of this. In fact I'm spending money to have this deal traced down to the rightful owner. I don't want a penny from anyone for doing it my payment will be seeing a thief caught many years later. I bought a ton of parts from a former board member here and several other boards that left his house one day for 15 minutes, and in that 15 minutes some piece of dirt stole his 12R and several thousand dollars worth of the highest dollar parts sold on this planet for a 12R back when a 12R was still the hot ticket.THAT LOSS PUT HIM OUT OF MOTORCYCLES FOREVER! Losing that much put him completely out of motorcycles and all because of some piece of human garbage that steals other people's property. But the human garbage doesn't stop with the thief it continues right on and includes the person that turns a blind eye to obviously stolen parts and buys them anyway. So for my friend that lost his bike and all those parts and every other person that has ever had their bike stolen I keep my eye open for thieves anytime I'm surfing eBay or Craigslist and I report anything that don't add up. If they own the stuff and have proof then they have no problem with any part of it since it's also keeping them safe from having their stuff stolen and sold. It's only the thieves that have an issue with being checked out. Look around stupid fuck it's only you that gives a damn. I've said from my first post in this thread that it's possible that it's not stolen. Not highly likely but there's always a chance. My first post was a warning to help you since I don't know you and didn't want so see a member get burned. Your mouth and your remarks toward me have changed my mind on that. I want to see you just as burned as the thief if this turns out to be stolen. There will be no guessing since I will do whatever it takes and pay whatever it cost to have it tracked and traced back to the VIN number it belongs to.. If it's stolen it will be me that leads the LEO's to your door step. Enjoy I know I will! Now fuck off

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 20, 2013 07:37 AM        
YOU ARE FUCKING............SICK
blitzkrieg

Needs a job
Road kill = Free lunch.
posted November 20, 2013 10:08 AM        
My best friend Mad Mal once had an experience like this motor.

A woman he worked with and was friends with caught her husband banging another chick in their bed. She was working that night and got stomach flu and came home about 5 hours too early and caught him dead center fucking the neighborhood slut.

Anyway... 2 weeks later she said to Mal I have a Ski Natique 25 ft ski boat and a 27 ft. fifth wheel camper that we bought and are titled under my name because his credit sucked.

I don't want them and I am going to give both of them away for the most part and then tell him I just sold his babies for nothing.

Mal said I would love to have either but not really in my budget right now. She said which would you like and he said I would love a camper but $30K is not really in the works right now.

She said I will sell you the fifth wheel for $8500. Mal said I can't possibly buy a $30K camper for $8.5K. It's not right.

She said you buy it or it goes in the Want-Ad's tomorrow for that price and the first stranger that walks up with anything over $4K gets it.

Mal bought it after asking her 100 times if that was REALLY what she wanted.

It was.

Moral of the story: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

This is a true story - I have not embellished anything.

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted November 20, 2013 11:33 AM        
yepper skipper....there was more than just this engine. A divorce was involved at some point i was told.It`s nobody`s business but the family`s. We`ll just leave it at that.
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I JUST BOUGHT A 2003 ZX12R ENGINE WITH 0 MILES NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24282789230347 seconds processing time