HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: license plate bracket NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
cincykz

Parking Attendant
posted March 20, 2012 12:37 PM        
license plate bracket

Hi, new to the forum, I have an 05 with Akrapovic exhaust and a hotbodies superbike undertail and hugger. I just got my plate, but there is no plate mount. I have seen a yana shiki footpeg mount tag bracket for the left passenger peg, but will it fit? and will the footpeg still work for my passenger?
I have also seen the plate brackets that mount to the swingarm, will a horizontal one severely limit my cornering clearance?
Thanks for any replies

Ignore this member   
soldier7

Parking Attendant
posted April 25, 2012 08:15 PM        
Hi friend, you know some states (like IN,) will ticket you for mounting it side ways.. not many do. I have the 05 as well and what I did was had a "T" shaped mounting bracket made and bolted it under the tail.. just 2 small screws.. You can buy a bracket as well but I wanted something smaller than the ones I found on-line. If you can, call the folks who sell that passenger peg mount and exchange exact information, they should b able to tell you for sure. Hope this helps.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: license plate bracket NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.17941308021545 seconds processing time