HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 01zx6r......How are you doing???? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
ZX12Girl

Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
posted November 08, 2001 02:55 PM        
01zx6r......How are you doing????

Hey Bud......How everything healing?????

Ignore this member   
01zx6r

Novice Class
PHA-Q
posted November 08, 2001 08:22 PM        
I'm doing as good as I can be. I came up with a nice little mix of my pain pills so now I can finally get a good nights sleep. The bike will be home on saturday, and then I will slowly piece t back together over the winter. I have decided to keep it, but I wont be riding on the street again. I am goint to just dragrace the bike. I am going to lower it the right way, and make an attempt to get the bike to go mid 10's(atleast thats my goal). Other than that My body is healing up great. I still cannot lift my left arm over my shoulder yet, but it has only been a week. I am going to attempt to go back to work on monday and put this little accident behind me. I have come to realize that it wasnt the bike or me that caused this, it was simply the road. I dont think I will ever feel safe riding on a public road again, soI will just save the bike for the weekends at the dragstrip! Thank you for wondering how I was doing. I will post some pics of my gear and the bike as soon as I get that stuff back!

Ride safe

Ryan

Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl

Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
posted November 09, 2001 10:16 AM        
Awesome!!!

Take care of yourself and I'll see ya at the strip....

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 01zx6r......How are you doing???? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23566603660583 seconds processing time