HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: parts 22348bcvc !!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted July 10, 2002 01:06 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 10 Jul 2002 13:08
Parts for 22348bCVC !!!!!

I'm flying down to Laguna on friday. I could bring some parts down with me. Probably nothing to big. Must know by tonight midnite. I will check this thread ferequently. PS. Im sagot not fish , i'm just using his computer.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
madmike

FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
posted July 10, 2002 01:58 PM        
what parts again are needed??
MM

Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
redelk

Please... speak to the hand.
posted July 10, 2002 02:42 PM        
I spoke with Nano this morning and he added two more parts to the list (bottom of this post). He was going to try to contact Mason at Monterey Powersports and see if they could next day air the parts in. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE! So, I'm not sure if or what he might still need. One of the main reasons he's wanting so desperately to get the parts is that he has an additional five days of hard earned vacation left after Laguna. I'd hate for him to have to spend it having to go back home and waiting for parts to arrive.

35063-1062 STAY,FR,LH
This is the left front "V"-shaped bracket that holds the footpeg.

35063-1058 STAY
This is the "L" bracket that is between the engine and the radiator on the lower left side.

39061-1273 RADIATOR-ASSY
This is the radiator itself.

55028-1382-8N COWLING,FR,LH,C.L.GREEN

55028-1383-8N COWLING,FR,RH,C.L.GREEN
These are the two piece inner cowlings that are below and to each side of the radiator.

Ignore this member   
sagot

Zone Head
posted July 10, 2002 09:00 PM        
I'm flying from the vancouver B.C. area. Like I said if any one has parts for me to take I'm leaving friday at 7:00am.

Ignore this member   
TReMor

Expert Class
Dazed and Confused
posted July 10, 2002 09:17 PM        Edited By: TReMor on 10 Jul 2002 21:27
I talked to Nano this evening, and he'd like me to put the word out that he's going to need a headlight assembly for his '00 12. Hopefully someone will have one lying around collecting dust that he'll be able to pick up for a reasonable price. BTW, he also needs a 2002 left mirror.

Tim

Ignore this member    Click here to send TReMor an AIM message. 
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted July 10, 2002 09:18 PM        
any update on whether they'v located parts yet?
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
TReMor

Expert Class
Dazed and Confused
posted July 10, 2002 09:27 PM        
Glad you asked, that reminded me. He told me he was able to get the radiator red label shipped, so he should have it before his trip home. He also has access to a trailer being pulled back to La Jolla, so worst case scenario he's at least got a way back. As far as other stuff, it sounds like is at least workable...he said he was going to Duct tape it all, at least until he gets home.

Tim

Ignore this member    Click here to send TReMor an AIM message. 
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted July 11, 2002 02:15 AM        
imagine the biggest prob is the footpeg. that can definitely be welded. mind snapped well voer a year ago & jsut had it welded back on. doesnt look too nice but has worked just fine.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
madmike

FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
posted July 11, 2002 06:45 AM        
I do have the left side foot peg, but it is slightly broken, the heal guard is broken off, but it bolts on, and the peg is there. so it should work, let me know if he wants it I can ship it out red today, it's his for shipping...
Mad Mike

Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
ForeignMissle

Parking Attendant
posted July 12, 2002 01:02 PM        
Hey Guys,
I am going to Laguna tomorrow morning and can supply the left footpeg. Do you need shifter, peg, etc? If so, I can provide.

Mark

Ignore this member   
redelk

Please... speak to the hand.
posted July 12, 2002 05:43 PM        
from what I understand...

he just needs the bracket. All the other hardware is fine and can be swapped over.

Ignore this member   
ForeignMissle

Parking Attendant
posted July 12, 2002 07:07 PM        
It's On The Way!

I have sent the part on with a friend driving a truck as I will be on my KTM Duke. I will be at the track at around 9:00 in the morning and can be reached on my cellphone @ (408) 307-5239.

Mark

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: parts 22348bcvc !!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.616044044495 seconds processing time