HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: DG IV!!! Must Read!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 11:12 AM        
DG IV!!! Must Read!!!

Alright everyone, I have reserved a cabin for Sept 11, 2002 thru Sept 15, 2002. I got the biggest one you can get and the roster is as follows...
Bart
Bri
Otis
Rick
Rob (Gsxr guy)
I should have enough space to house another 4-5 guy's. Please let me know.
Mark and Melissa are going to be taking the honey moon cabin next door.
I can't F-CKING Wait.
Make plans to be there.

Bart

Ignore this member    Click here to visit BallisticZX12R's homepage. Click here to send BallisticZX12R an AIM message. 
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted July 09, 2002 11:51 AM        
Cabin Bitches....

I sure am gonna have a lot of cabin bitches!!!!!!!!

Actually if my wife comes(if I do make the trip) I'm gonna get a Honeymoon special like Mark and Melissa. Those cabins are like my home away from home, I've stayed there several times. Definitely a laid back atmosphere.

I'm still a little on the fence about coming at this time. Things that are out of my control may dictate that I not go. All of you know that I want to go. I haven't missed an event yet and it would really SUCK if I didn't make this one. I have the $$$$$ to go, and plenty of vacation time which is good. I'm definitely not out by a long shot.

Time will tell I guess..............

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 11:56 AM        
Pull Your C-ck out

Ninjaman look at the check in date 09/11 it would be falt out unfucking American to miss this one.
Bart

Ignore this member    Click here to visit BallisticZX12R's homepage. Click here to send BallisticZX12R an AIM message. 
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 12:04 PM        
Dave & Harry

Guy's let me know if you all would like in.
Bart

Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 12:05 PM        
Some Great Word's From Rick

Bart

I'll be chef boy kickin' your ass, so that means I need to bring my ASS WHOOPIN' shirt.

Besides Chris is the Chef, I saw him take a pack of hotdogs a prepare a gourmet feast. LOL

Oh yeah,....Remember, you've got to bring ass to get ass!!!!!!!!!! (some southern speak 4 u)

Rick

Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2002 12:06 PM        
I hear ya hot rod......

Hey Bart you've got mail........

Ignore this member   
LUCKY12

Expert Class
posted July 09, 2002 12:32 PM        Edited By: LUCKY12 on 9 Jul 2002 12:35
info

Bart, I'm being lazy, but put the info about the cabin, what to ask for, and the phone number to call on this thread. Thanks Melissa

ps-that's nice that Mark might want to get the honeymoon suite for us, but I thinking I'm liking the idea of being the only woman in your big cabin if we stayed there! woo woo haha (and no I won't be doing the cooking and cleaning, I heard from reliable sources that Ninjaman12r was going to be the cabin bitch! haha)

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2002 12:42 PM        
WRONG ANSWER !!!!!!!

I'm sorry to say that your sources couldn't BE more wrong !!!!

I'd say Bart would make an excellent "Cabin Bitch". After all, we know he's got a little sugar in his blood. Hell look at his shoes for crissakes!!!!

Ignore this member   
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 01:20 PM        
I got your bitches

Melissa,
Here's the number, It's Smokey Mountain Cabins.
865-448-6016

As for Bitched, You are just making it worse on yourself.

BEACH.

Bart

harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2002 02:47 PM        
I'm planning on coming too

Travis may be coming with me.We won't know until she gets a job here in fla.I'm going to NC this friday to move her to lake city.

If i was going by myself NinjaPunkasstennesseboy would be my personal cabin bitch.Go polish my bike and lube my chain BOY!!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 04:03 PM        
Harry

I think Rick's Roody Poo Candy Ass should be our cabin beeeeaaacccchhh...

Bart

Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2002 04:49 PM        
Let me tell you girls a thing or two....

First off you (Bart & Queerie) can kiss my ass.

Second, if you little Truck Stop pecker puffers think you can con me into being the "Cabin Bitch", you must have rode the little school bus to school.

Third, if I do make the trip you MFs will be my personal bitches. You'll cook for me, clean and maintain my bike, pay all my expenses etc., hell I won't even have to wipe my own ass.

Last but not least I would like to say Bart a little feminine boy like you would make a superb cabin bitch, combine the girlish qualities with the shoes, and that purdy mouth you've got, and I think we've got a clearcut winner. So there you have it "Bart the Blue Ribbon Bitch" shall be dubbed "DG4 Cabin Bitch".

I'll make Bartrina's services available to all of you at a competitive rate,why keep her all to myself.

Ignore this member   
Scooter

Zone Head
posted July 09, 2002 04:51 PM        
Well shit! Don't know if I can swing it. I'm already off the previous 2 weeks but I'll try like hell. Sure would be a shame to miss Harry. I got yo cabin BIATCH right HERE!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 09, 2002 05:12 PM        
Here We Go Again

All I can say Rick is I bitch right hear. You will need to sleep with one eye open and I am not talking about your brown eye!!!

I feel the dozens warming up already...
I think I need to start the count down post

As always I can't wait to see everyone and hope everybody has a safe and healthy summer so... There's plenty of ass to kick...

Bart
Feeln The Love...
Rick you like that Feeln thats southern speak

Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2002 09:28 PM        
Bart you sound ill....

I'll give you some root oil to help you out.

Ignore this member   
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 10, 2002 06:57 AM        
Great Words From Rick

I am now going to get up off my ass and finish my enclosed trailer I bought last year. The fucking thing has done nothing but sit since may of last year. I pulled it to Jackson to haul my new lawn tractor back home and that is it. I am now going to attempt to finish it so I can throw all my gear in there and not worry about it, plus it'll be like a mini-garage for me to park my bike in while we're in the mountains. Cool eh????

RICK IS THAT THE ONE YOU CARRY YOUR TRACTOR WITH TWIN 350'S MOUNTED SIDE SIDE, YOU HILLBILLY...

LOVE,
BART

Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 10, 2002 07:58 AM        
Twin 350s would RULE!!!!!

Feeling the love........

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted July 11, 2002 04:32 AM        
Hey Scooter

I knew I should have hit you in the nuts with an uppercut.

Bart - Ninjaman will just have to pull extra duty being everybody's little cabin bitch.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 11, 2002 04:48 AM        Edited By: Otis on 11 Jul 2002 04:50
< door opens and in walk man, room quits to a whisper as fear is spread through the bones of all in attendence, the man is powerfully built with arms like steel pipes and a barrel chest, he has a misterious and lethal smile then in s split second anger is flashed on his stone chisled face > Otis speaks "GET ON YOUR KNEES YOU ARE ALL MY BITCHES!"
< the boys are terrified >
Ninjaman < shaking visibly > "What's he doing here?"
Ballistic < secretly grabbing Harry's hand > "I don't know, but he hates my shoes I hope he doesn't see them here or I am in for a whoopin"
Harry < patting Ballistic's hand, whispers > "shut up woman or he'll hear you"
Ninjaman < cowering > "Otis, whatever we did, we're sorry, please don't put the smackdown on me, I'm just a hillbilly."
< Otis, shoots a look at Ninjaman that would melt titanium > "MAKE ME A CHICKEN POT PIE NINJABITCH! AND YOU!" < glares at Ballistic > "FAIRY BOY! TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT OF HARRY'S ASS AND GET ME A BEER!"

more later

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 11, 2002 05:26 AM        
Fucking Get Real................

I see you must have got ahold of some good shit eh??? When you come down from that pipe dream please realize the fact that I will shine my boots with your ass in September. I will be on your ass like stink on shit boy. When you wake up from the ass whoopin' I give you, all you'll be saying was "How many of 'em was it"????

You'd rather walk through hell with gasoline underware on than fuck with me son!!! Don't fuck around and become a statistic BIATCH !!!!!

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 11, 2002 05:39 AM        
< the powerful man Otis leans in towards ninjabitch, rage in his eyes > "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR WHINING! NOW KISS MY FEET YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN, OR SHALL WE CALL YOU FOO FOO GIRL!"

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 11, 2002 06:34 AM        
It's Yo Ass Girlie.....

Powerful man my ass.

Dyke ass bitch is more like it. I'm gonna make you pay in September. I hope Harry makes it too, because after that other bullshit post you made he'll be on you too. You know what we are like when we're together. Your monkey ass won't stand a snowballs chance in hell. We are going to FUCK you up.

How the fuck does a $5 Bus Stop Knob Gobbler all of a sudden think he/she is a powerful man. Only in America,........only in America.

Ignore this member   
Scooter

Zone Head
posted July 11, 2002 10:03 AM        
Please move along, Nothing to see here....

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 11, 2002 10:50 AM        
LOL Scooter, good un'

Ignore this member   
Ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted July 13, 2002 06:16 AM        
@!*?^%#$

Otis,
You are wrong just wrong on some many levels

All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: DG IV!!! Must Read!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.743593931198 seconds processing time