HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: GP style exhaust NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
crashtech

Zone Head
posted November 03, 2006 10:31 PM        
GP style exhaust

Hey people! Has anyone ever tried fabricating a "gp" style exhaust for there 12? I would like to try something like on the '06 gsxr 600 and the '06 r6. I have seen some cans cut down but that does not look correct to me.I love the Micron for the 06 gixxer. Does avyone have any measurments on this system. I would prefer to adapt something like this to my muzzy header. I have not been able to find anyone here (local area Nash.)that I trust is "smart" enough to pull it off. I think that I would have better luck in Atlanta. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks, Brett

Ignore this member   
Just Joy

Needs a job
posted November 04, 2006 02:23 AM        
I don't have the measurements, but I do have the dyno charts for the Micron if your interested......
  Ignore this member    Click here to send Just Joy an AIM message. 
crashtech

Zone Head
posted November 04, 2006 03:03 AM        
Na, dont need dyno charts. Thanks anyway. I need dimensions, spacing, ect. I am sure it would not hurt that much and possibly help me on the dyno depending on the size of the inlet and outlet. I am supposed to call Micron on Mon. to talk to them about it. They seem willing to help. Thought that was cool. Looking for ideas and advice. Tired of the boring "old" style muzzy. I think there M-10 so-called gp style looks a kerker can stuck on a shortened mid-pipe. I could get that from an exhaust shop here locally. Two bros, Akro and Yosh have some nice looking newer cans now days.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: GP style exhaust NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22342109680176 seconds processing time