HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Fuel tank is leaking NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted July 07, 2004 01:16 PM        
hahahahahahah...TFF.....

Ignore this member   
Marcos Peguero

Zone Head
posted July 07, 2004 10:15 PM        
Vincent Im 28 and I have passed many chances to be with girls other than my wife to have time to ride. You are rigth.
My experience tells me that a women less than 26 is problems, when you heve a lot of things to resolve in life.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Marcos Peguero's homepage. 
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 07, 2004 10:26 PM        
quote:
"let her wear ya out"

How do you think Old people do it anyway?

What, you do not think that takes "Energy" away?? It is the Holding on for dear life that wears you out!! This is just too much fun!

LMAO damn that's funny Vincent. Sorry about you mom's house problems. $10-25K??? What was the problem?

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted July 08, 2004 02:32 AM        
Problems? They went into the crawl space and saw that a
furnace Duct at the rear of the house was rusted.
The Drains from 2 bathrooms and the Kitchen were leaking (No way to stop my mon from using Lye!
The small furnace had high Carbon Monoxide (Either venting ot gas pressure and not the Heat exchanger)
The Brick ledge on the North east corner has separated
2 light switches need replacement (Had the circuit breakers panel put in and GRF? sockets put in the bathrooms already)

The furnace a few hundred, the electrican maybe 100, the extending the downspouts free, the brick ledge a few thousand (Maybe 2 to 3,000) but the plumming, that could cost 2 to 3,000 and while I am at it, paint the whole house on the outside 2 to 3,000.

It does not take long!

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 08, 2004 05:24 AM        
Make sure you get a few quotes for the work, so you don't get taken to the "cleaners".

That's a real nice piece of property there Vinnie, should catch a good price.

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted July 08, 2004 05:46 AM        
Thanks Otis! Knowing what I already know and who I know, I have the best offer of $10,100 to replace all of the drains (Including the toilets) plus take down the brick ledge for about 30 to 40 feet and replace it plus repaint the entire house (Outside) and replace any bad wood!

I would not do this myself for 10,000 spacially working in a "CRAWL SPACE"! I hope to have it finished in 3 weeks or less!

The Tax value is 248,600, but that is waay more than I can get because it does not have up to date Kitchen or Bathrooms plus the dual payne windows need replaceing so between 170 to 180 I will be happy! (about 1 Acre of Land also)

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 08, 2004 05:47 AM        
An ACRE?!?!?!? Man, an acre up here would be worth $400K for just the land. I didn't realize Toledo's housing market was that depressed.
  Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted July 08, 2004 06:26 AM        
Plus, Stone Gate across the street (The Old Glengary Country Club) the Houses there sell for between 300 to 700 and the houses behind her house sell for 175 to 300 with barely enough land for the house. The house has 2,400 sq feet and was made with real wood and brick, none of this press board.

In Washington, the house on just enough land for it to sit would be 750,000 in the condition it is in and 1,000,000 if up to date. (I am being serious now) Why do you think your Boy and mine have and are making so many trips to ohio?? No one there has any money!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Fuel tank is leaking NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23135089874268 seconds processing time