HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Tommy Hayden NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted June 10, 2004 01:34 PM        
I just saw the race, he did really well! I was surprized that Hacking did not fall off. He usually falls off when he does not win! The Kawasaki's were running good!

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted June 11, 2004 03:40 AM        
Jim...

Yeah Jim I saw Zemke, and I gotta say he was definitely a little shook up after the race. Can you imagine riding at that level with virtually NO brakes!?!?!?!?!

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted June 11, 2004 04:39 AM        
HELL NO ! ! ! ! ! ! ......I cant imagine it, and dont want to......

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted June 11, 2004 10:56 AM        
That's why there are where they are and doing what they do.....

....and we're where we are doing what we do.

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted June 12, 2004 04:20 AM        
got thyat shit right Jon......as much as I love to ride, I do it for fun, not for trophys and paychecks.....for a few reaons the first and most important of which is...I am not fast enough to get paid.....lmfao

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted June 12, 2004 05:53 AM        
Short Story, When I was at the top of my game and could finish right at the TOp 10, I was at Loudon and watching a group of guys really battle for position when I said to my Girl Friend at the time "Wow, I do not think I would want to ride with those guys, they are going to hard for me"! She said, you are right, you are always ahead of them!

That was the first time I ever realized how hard and fast I was riding! The second time was at Charlotte when I finished third in my heat race behing Eddie Lawson and Richard Chambers (Richard is not the AMA Anouncer you see in the stage and right after the TV People at Elkhart Lake!)

It is truly a case where when you are younger, going fast does not seem that hard to do! (I was "Young" and at my peak 20 years ago "I was 40 Years Old" at the time!"

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted June 12, 2004 05:56 AM        
lol.....Vinnie, when you are fast like that, it just comes natural....but for most of us, we have to wrk at improvong our skills all the time, and no matter how fast I get, I will never be as fast as people like you and any others that are out there doing he racing thing.....but I am good with that, I got fast enough to have fun, adn that is really all its about...I know you know this, but I get in awe when I see guys that are stoooped fast like Tommy and Rossi, and Miguel

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Tommy Hayden NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20861506462097 seconds processing time