HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: too big their britches.. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 29, 2004 10:21 AM        Edited By: Otis on 29 Apr 2004 11:22
Too big for their britches..

Some of the folk on here are definetly get too big for their britches and are in need of a major Murder Capital of the World ass kickin'. Youz know who you are.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted April 29, 2004 10:28 AM        
Yeah they are........

I bet some of them are Tenessee Rednecks that have a beef with the faggots from "Up North". My money is on the Rednecks, they are used to senseless bloodshed.

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted April 29, 2004 02:07 PM        
< - Is LHAO
  Ignore this member   
slug

Pro
Out in search of my mind...
posted April 29, 2004 07:10 PM        
huh what?

i'll hire a genuine tennessee illegal immigrant to run you down with their legal driver's license and ghetto sleigh with the boomin stereo and rolling methamphetamine lab in the back!

(now the governor wants to make illegal immigrant driver's have a 'certificate' instead of a photo ID, to make it 'more secure' in tennessee. what about deporting the bastards?!?!?!?!!?!? make it simpler for EVERYBODY)

Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 03:11 AM        
LMAO, I'll tell you what, one of those illegal immigrants better not come anywhere near, say Rick or Big Mike. It'd be the end of him for damn sure.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 30, 2004 03:38 AM        
Tennessee is a great state, but I can say that there are a few things I'd like to see change.

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted April 30, 2004 06:38 AM        
isn't DC the "Murder Capitol" of the world?

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 06:58 AM        
Not this year Vinnie.

Ignore this member   
ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted April 30, 2004 07:34 AM        
Sit the fuck down

Sorry Motor City Crack Piper,
Chicago has the honors of be in the muder capital of the US. So relax before I show 13 rounds worth of love.
Barto

I'll pop a cap in you ass!!!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit BallisticZX12R's homepage. Click here to send BallisticZX12R an AIM message. 
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 30, 2004 07:49 AM        
All I know is that I'm glad I don't live in a city that is even in the running for that title. I honestly feel for you guys that have to live in that crap.

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 08:11 AM        
CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- Despite a sharp drop in homicides, Chicago has regained a title it didn't want: America's murder capital.

The city finished 2003 with 599 homicides, police said Thursday. That was down from 648 a year earlier and the first time since 1967 that the total dipped below 600.

Indeed you "win" Bart. But even though in 2003 Chicago had 599 murders you have 3,000,000 poeple, Detroit had 402 Murders in 2003 and has only 950,000 people, less than a 1/3 of Chi Town. Crap this year alone we had some 110 murders in the 1st quarter.

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 08:13 AM        
That's a ratio of:

Chicago 1 Killed for every 5008 residents

Detroit 1 killed for every 2363 residents

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted April 30, 2004 08:29 AM        
Fuck'um, I got mine

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 30, 2004 08:52 AM        Edited By: Ninjaman12R on 30 Apr 2004 09:55
My nigga....

I hear you Harry!!! Any would be murderer will be ventilated if I have my way about it. I've been a permit holder for quite a few years now. Even though I don't get exposed to stuff like Otis & Bart, I still like to be prepared. I'd hate to know I had to take someones life, but if put in that position I will not hesitate to protect myself, family, or friends if the situation arises. I will put some lead in MFs diet,.....period.

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 09:34 AM        
Harry is that one on tp is an AR isn't it?

Ignore this member   
ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted April 30, 2004 10:49 AM        
Ya Otis the per capia rate you have, but in scheer numbers we win.
Rick the good news is the people here that are getting killed are better not being here.

Barto

Ignore this member    Click here to visit BallisticZX12R's homepage. Click here to send BallisticZX12R an AIM message. 
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 10:53 AM        
quote:

Rick the good news is the people here that are getting killed are better not being here.

Barto

AGREED! That's why I'm not too upset about it. Let them kill themselves off, most of them are either on crack or rape and beat women, steal shit and otherwise just useless scum.

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 30, 2004 10:53 AM        Edited By: Otis on 30 Apr 2004 11:53
BUT, there are some innocent children caught up in it that just pissed me off.

Bart, you top out that 10 yet?

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted April 30, 2004 11:00 AM        
quote by otis -Harry is that one on tp is an AR isn't it?

Yes, telescoping buttstock model. it has all m-16 parts except for the selector switch and the sear. It's a semi auto only.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted April 30, 2004 12:38 PM        
let me wee what I can do about aht for ya Harry....I may be able to get the hook up and fix that Ar right.....

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted April 30, 2004 01:41 PM        Edited By: VincentHill on 30 Apr 2004 14:50
http://www.safestreetsdc.com/subpages/murdercap.html
It is 1 for every 2,290 people which is a higher rate than either of you quoted!

Of course this was for 2002 and we beat Detroit #2 and Chicago was only #5 on the list! What did you do Bart to get to #1 for 2003? I just read the article and you guys have the highest "Total" , but not the Highest for Person! You must come to my place for that! WHere the most strict Hand gun laws in the world are. Of course I am legal with a Mossberg 500 Pump with a cooling rail on my 18 inch barrel and fold down stock with the longer holding tube and a 5 shell clip on top! and when you come over, the greeting will be for the Birds the first time and then #00 Magnum loaded! I will replaster the walls because I will be around to get it done!

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted April 30, 2004 03:16 PM        
best home protection ever Vinnie...personally I like the Mossberg 835, adn the remington 870 Super Mag......hehehehe I have the later....will stop grizzley with the right ammo, and yet safe enough to use in your neighborhood, without endangering your neighbors....some glaser safty shot, or a good highbrass nuber 6 shot for the house....it will pack enough umph to knock even the biggest man offf his feet, but wont penetrate theough your walls too far....some, but not too far.....lol

Ignore this member   
VincentHill

Needs a life
posted April 30, 2004 04:11 PM        
HDL, my walls are solid Brick. I did not opt for any type of Auto because everyone knows the Shak Shak of a Shot Gun putting a SHell in the chamber

Ignore this member   
ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted April 30, 2004 06:01 PM        
What the fuck, we earned the tital can't all you week bitches let me enjoyit. Come here and I'lladd to the total....
Just kidding I Love You All.
Barto

slug

Pro
Out in search of my mind...
posted May 01, 2004 03:32 AM        
with spelling like that we know it isn't a title in educational quality....

Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: too big their britches.. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.46634697914124 seconds processing time