HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 24 hours left clock is ticking! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
posted April 15, 2004 10:57 AM        
Thanks HDL

H,
I truly cannot tell you how nice of an offer that is, and you know how important the GAP trips are to me. I might take you up on the it. Let me look into flights tomorrow at work, try to get the time off, and cancell a trip to Europe... Not much to do. Please make sure you are comfortable with offer, I do promise to take better care of the RR then I would my own. Can you email me with your number, I'd like to talk to you tomorrow.
Bartschuster@hotmail.com.

H,
Thank you again.
Barto

Ignore this member    Click here to visit BallisticZX12R's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted April 15, 2004 11:47 AM        
Barto, you have mail.....

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 15, 2004 09:18 PM        
You're a good man Jim. I spent some time on the phone with Bart last night firing him up for the trip. It's good to see a brother like you come through for him. Plus, I can only name a few guys who are as stand up as Bart, he'll take care of your bike, and if something, God forbid does happen to it, I know he'll make things right.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted April 15, 2004 09:31 PM        
Say it ain't so!!!!

Barto you fuckin' Chitown piece of dog shit!!! Get your ass down to the Gap and that is an order!!!

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 15, 2004 09:43 PM        
I think I got him Rick. It just took some reasoning. I mean think about it, could going to Europe be more improtant than hanging out with us? NOT

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted April 15, 2004 10:15 PM        
hdl- Plus bart will be be your personal "cabin bitch" for the whole event!

He will still have to work for us at the bus station for help with our tire money.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 15, 2004 10:53 PM        
It may happen....

I may get my free complimentary nightly blowjob afterall!!!

Hope you make it Bart!!! LMFAO

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted April 16, 2004 02:42 AM        
Chris, I wouldnt have made the offer if I hadnt trusted Bart with the bike.....I was gonna take 2 bikes originally, but Kelly isnt going to make the first part of the trip. So her bike would stay on the trailer. might as welll let Bart put miles on it. Hope he realizes its only a 600, and its running pilots.....but its great for dragging knees....heheheheh

I just like this pic, its a buddy of mine and I at Roebling Road last year. Scott lives up by the gap and is gonna try to ride with us atleast one day on his ZRX. And dont let the bike fool ya, that fooker is fast.....lol

and here are a few of the gap

Ignore this member   
matt sterbator

Pro
Hiding in the bushes
posted April 16, 2004 02:53 AM        
sweet pics !!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Matt Sterbator's homepage. 
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 16, 2004 03:42 AM        
Hell yeah those are awesome pics. I think I'm flipping you off in the one at the Gap. Lemme make sure......Yep, I am. LOL

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 04:06 AM        
Otis you tired ass finger sniffer. You had that finger up yer ass for an 'oil check.'

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 16, 2004 04:08 AM        
How's the shoulder, numbnut?

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 04:17 AM        
Ah, it's okay. Starting to feel normal again. But I gotta get xrays done to see if they have joined. If I do too much if the bones haven't healed the screws will back out - I dont' wany more of that surgury shit if I don't need to.

But if they have joined physical therapy (not psychotherapy) will begin.

Sherm will be heading off Sunday to get the race trailer - so it's on now muther fuckers!

Back Marker Racing is in da howse!

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 04:29 AM        
What the...????

quote:
Butt Fucker Racing is in da howse!

I've heard of honesty, but we need to change the name of the race team Jon. Think of the kids for crissakes!!!

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 05:03 AM        
Yeah, I know how you 'think of the children' ya sick fuck.

Hmmm...I guess that explains why you sent me an Email asking to be our pit boy since you THOUGHT the name of the team was Butt Fucker Racing.

No, Rick - we will not tickle your prostate with our cocks you dicksuckburg salad tossing biatch.

Now, get the dildo out of your mouth and stop practicing for DG.

You need to start sitting on that road marker cone and get that corn hole of yours all strected out for the boys - you know what a social faux pas it is to bleed all over their dicks.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 05:10 AM        
Sick bastard......

I am really starting to be concerned about your descriptive lustful stories about anal sex Jon. Please fell free to STOP sharing this with us. Just because you got gang raped by an entire Boy Scout Troop when you were going for a merit badge doesn't give you the right to drop all this twisted shit on us normal folk. Quit postin' this shit "Love Child of Troop 407".

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 05:21 AM        
Tsk, tsk, tsk,

quote:
I am really starting to be turned on about your descriptive lustful stories about anal sex. Please feel free to KEEP sharing this with us. Just because I got gang raped by an entire Gay Leather Harley Motorcycle Gang when I was going for a Guiness Record for number of dicks in my ass doesn't mean that I want to stop all this twisted shit on us normal folk. I'll keep postin' this shit in hopes the Boozefighters Troop 407 meets me at the bus station again.

*sigh*

Rick, you just need to take a breath (even though you have this nice habit of humming when you suck my dick - I kinda like it) and just stop for a minute. Get the road cone out of your ass and stop fondling your balls.

Get your head on straight.

Man.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 05:28 AM        
Jesus H. Christ.....

I can't follow that one Jon. You kinda fucked me up on that one. I like to pick my battles as they say, and with that I'll say TIME OUT NIGGA!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 16, 2004 05:39 AM        
Damn Jon, you got him good.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 05:40 AM        
Well damn...

Get off his dick Otis...........

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted April 16, 2004 05:45 AM        
Fuck you ya redneck. I'm outta here, it's 70 and I have the bike, going for the loooong ride home.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 05:51 AM        
Have fun biatch. I'm ridin' Lil' Red and dialin' in the suspension some this afternoon. All I gotta do is put the plastic back on and it is "Go Time".

Ignore this member   
redelk

Please... speak to the hand.
posted April 16, 2004 07:03 AM        
FOOK BOTH OF YA! My baby sits impatiantly in the garage as I get ready for a 1500+ mile trip to get a damn trailer! I'm getting ready to make my second payment on her and she doesn't even have 300 miles on her. I MIGHT get to ride her to work... on Saturday!

Half of next week and that weekend I'll be in OKC. The weekend after that, I'll be in Cresson, TX. Man, I'd just like to have time to even ride! So count your blessings.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted April 16, 2004 07:31 AM        
ok, I just talked to Bartina, he is a go for the Gap trip....I will prep Kellys bike and get it ready for him, I may even put a set of Supercorsas on it too....heheheheheh

Bart I will have kelly check out that lodging situation and get back with ya ASAP....

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2004 12:27 PM        
Here's rick starting the day out right with a nice big cup of "Shut The Fuck Up" !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  -  14   Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 24 hours left clock is ticking! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.39019203186035 seconds processing time