HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Myrtle Beach NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zxfingyz

Expert Class
posted April 23, 2004 07:49 AM        
PARTIES.....cool bikes, hot chicks, and cold beer, is there anything else ya need to know?????/

Nope that about covers it. Just wanted to make sure it was worth the 13 hour bike ride. Still rolling it around trying to see if it can be done.

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted April 23, 2004 07:54 AM        
Your riding a ZX12......... 13 hrs????? Are you nuts...LOL

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted April 23, 2004 07:13 PM        
Shit sean, I rode and 01 ZX6r from Savannah GA, to St Ignace MI. 1427 miles one way, in 21 hours.....13 aint nothing....lol

zx, might I suggest, if you are going to take time and go ride that far, you go to the gap rally. Dude you wil lnot regret it. If I were not going to GA to visit family and friends, and ride a track day that I have already paid for, I would not be going to Myrtle Beach, I would spend my whole week up in TN at the Rally....I know you have read some of the posts on this board, these fookrs hae no sense and are the best bunch of guys you could ever wanna meet....just something to think about....I dont know where you are comming from either, the Gap may be closer, or farther I dont know....

Ignore this member   
pop

Parking Attendant
posted April 26, 2004 09:14 PM        
I would like to meet you guys & girls during bike week in myrtle beach. I'm just a laid back kind of brotha. Maybe we can meet at hooters on kings highway early on Wednesday May 26 or Thursday May 27,2004. I don't know when your arriving in town. Maybe we can make it a hooters ZX12R meet and greet. Just an Idea !!!!! Let me know what you think !!!!You can email me at kawasakiiparts@hotmail.com

Pop

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted April 27, 2004 05:25 AM        
hey Pop, you are tlaking about Black bike week, or Sport bikeweek, we are going to the Harley week, the week before....I will be there from the 10th-14th. I know Busakiller will be there that same time frame as well....Too many cops gonna be there when you are tlaking about being there...no thanks sorry bro.....hope ya have a good time though....

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted April 27, 2004 03:42 PM        
Yeah...which bike week are you talking about???? I'll be down there on Monday or Tuesday...

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted April 27, 2004 05:32 PM        
what dates, they do 2 bike weeks back to back basically there Sean, I got to the standard bike week, when most of the cruiser types go, becasue of the cops, they are far more tolerant that week. The 2nd week is commonally refered to as Black bike week, or Sportbike week, and it is usually the holiday weekend, and after the first...its known for the cops being dicks , that is why I dont go there over the holiday...I will get to Myrtle Beach on Monday the 10th, later afternnon early evening.....

Ignore this member   
pop

Parking Attendant
posted April 27, 2004 07:13 PM        
I will be there during sportbike week / BBW. I usually stay out of trouble. I haven't had a problem yet ...

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted April 28, 2004 01:45 AM        
cool pop, too bad though, I would like to have gotten all the 12 guys together and meet. Even though I wont have my 12 with me for Myrtle, its in the shop getting a make over.....

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted May 01, 2004 10:02 AM        
What will yop be riding then?????? Your 6R??

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 01, 2004 09:16 PM        
yeah Sean the 6RR, I am getting it ready right now...the 12 will be down prolly until mid june or July. Its basically getting a ground up resto....except we arent pulling the motor out of it.....

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted May 02, 2004 01:46 PM        
I'll let you know where the ZX6RZone members are meeting in myrtle since you wont have the 12......LOL....Just Kidding...9 more days...

----------------------
BusakillerZX12R

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 02, 2004 05:36 PM        
I hear ya brotha....I tell ya what Sean, i will go hang with the 6R guys if you come to the gap and run with the big dogs....if ya cant back up the bark, stay on the porch......lmfao

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted May 04, 2004 06:54 PM        
You little bastard....LOL!!! I would give anything to come run with you guys. Seeing all the pictures and what fun it looks. I hate getting on here and seeing the pics of everyone. From the looks of it...those mountains look beautiful. I would be amazed with the view. I'm a country boy, it doesn't take much to excite me...LOL
By the way, i'm leaving on Monday morning and staying with a friend of mine in N.C then heading into myrtle so i will give you a call. I might have a new cell # by then but i'll be sure to give it to you so we can all meet up. See ya in a few...

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 05, 2004 04:19 AM        
ok cool man, I will be in Myrtle late Monday...and am staying until thursday....then I am off to the track and visit friends in Savannah GA. Then up to the GAP trip.....heheheheheh

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted May 06, 2004 02:39 PM        
I'm going to try to get my new cell phone tomorrow (friday) so check your inbox, i'll PM you the new number if I end up getting it...later

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted May 07, 2004 04:46 AM        
ok Sean, I need to holer at Tscandal and see if he is gonna make it

Ignore this member   
tscandal

Parking Attendant
posted May 20, 2004 04:22 AM        
Where will all the 12-ryders meet in myrtle beach....
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Myrtle Beach NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21873998641968 seconds processing time